Mobvista wants to be your partner —— Turmin

Dear android developers

This is Turmin from Mobvista, a leading Mobile Advertisement Network for global publishers. I am writing to try to build cooperation with you. Nice to e-meet you.
Mobvista are looking for large mobile traffic all over the world. You can try on our platform to maximum your revenue with you mobile traffic.
We want to buy huge amount of Android traffic from you with about $5,000,000 monthly budget.
Here is what Mobvista could do for you:

• Highest revenue share. Publisher who integrates Mobvista SDK have up to 100% revenue share.
  • Premium offers. We work directly with 200+ advertizers with 1000+ offers, like moborobo, mobogenie, baidu, cleanmaster etc…
  • Promptly payment. Both Paypal and Bank transfer are supported, minimal payout is 50$.
  • Referral Program. You will receive 10% sales revenue of your referral for the first 3 months, no matter you know him or not. An exclusive referral link is generated for you to share with your friends.
  • Extra bonus. We will held irregular activities, who ranks in top list will receive extra bonus, like macbook air/amazon gift card/cash.
  • Simple, flexible, and easy-to-integrate SDK/JS Code. The integration can be finished in 2 minutes on average.

We are looking forward to cooperate with you. If there are any questions about Mobvista, please feel free to contact me through email [email protected] .

Our platform and sdk is ready. You can have a try with this register link: Mobvista - Publish SignUp
Let’s maximum your revenue with your android app’s traffic!

Best Regards

Mobvista
Turmin Dou
Operations Manager
Email: [email protected]

Interesting…

Someone can share some experience with this ad network? I want to take a try

It worths a try. :wink:

I’m going to try it out and will post back in a while.

their permissions:

<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.INTERNET”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW”/>

This ad network is so legit… they access network state twice! :slight_smile:

yeah! being double sure that state is correct.

Hi, javaexp. Thanks for your suggestion. It won’t cause a problem, but still we already modified the document. :slight_smile:
modify.jpg

Hi, Have you tried on this? What’s the result?

I like to give you my experience summary with mobvista network Im getting the highest eCPM in mobvista comparing to other networks like( airpush, admob, appbrain, vserv, appflood) Im using all that networks but the highest eCPM is only with mobvista so it`s worth to try!

Hi, Just84. Thanks for your support with Mobvista. There will never be the best ad network, but the most suitable one. It seems that you are more suitable with our platform:D Good luck with you.

What are your payment terms?

Hi, The payment terms can be net7, net15 or net30. You can choose want.:slight_smile:

is it for all the ad formats type? what kind of format you use in mobvista?

for me Im only using interstitial (full page ads) with mobvista until now I didn'tt try another ad formats so it`s worth to try all ad formats

Hi guys I have just setup their SDK and their ads are not compliant with google Play policies, so only test these ads on other ad networks.

App downloads in ads must be downloaded from google play store and not from another source. They also have banner ads that impersonate system messages like new email, missed call, etc.

They are also advertising MoboMarket and MoboGenie which are very spammy markets and they try to hijack people’s information, so stay clear of them for Google Play. I will be blasting their SDK on Samsung and Opera App store though.

banner ads that impersonate system messages don’t exist anymore.

Hi, just84. Thank you for your sharing and suggestions. I will try on it with other type of formats today. Will report to everybody several days later. :cool:

I talked to their support at Skype and zhang fan and he said their network is compliant with the Google policies and also said that they have different campaigns, click to download and google play-campaigns. They are trying to boost eCPM for publishers. The click to download seems have good conversions rate and high eCPM. and when I said to him that click to download apk maybe not compliant with Google policies he said it’s OK, many publishers run this for a long time, if i cannot run these, they can give me the google play version and they will pause the click to download campaign so any developer can ask him to pause click to download campaigns and he also said a large part of thier traffic comes from WAP site and it is OK for that sites to promote the APK file and they set these as default. and he promise me to let the developers to choose between Google play version and click to download camping as soon as possible.

You said MoboMarket and MoboGenie are very spammy markets but Im seeing that two market ads in admob also in adsense also in airpush and in appflood and in appbrain almost that markets advertise in every ad networks so its not spam as you said.

also we wait more explain from Turmin about every point