Improve App Positon Now!

There are a lot of discussions whether app owners need the additional traffic to promote their app or all they need is just to make quality product and the audience will notice it by their own:confused:

Need to say that working with the range of app developers I have met the situation when the app owners sincerely were shocked regarding how very cool app can be ignored without decent promotion.

Since that I am supporter of the promotion method which helps your app to boost traffic fast and increase the position in the Store that it is really become visible for mass of users.

Here I wanted to represent KeenMobi - top app traffic supplier to improve position as in the App Store as in the Google Play.:cool:

The main service which effect the position is installs - they are implemented by the users in the shortest period and generate the traffic so dynamically, that it significantly influence the ranking algorithm in the Store.

The price is very available and for regular clients they make discounts and loyal prices for other orders.

Just check the offer for current period:

ANDROID INSTALLS PRICE

Till 31 September - $0.79!!!

Also this is primarally activity to post positive reviews for your apps.

It has the range of advantages:

[ul]
[li]Average rating increase
[/li][li]
[/li][li]Positive attitude
[/li][li]
[/li][li]Store algorithm rank your app position higher
[/li][li]
[/li][li]Keywords can be included
[/li][/ul]