【FREE】Protect your mobile security

Hi guys! My name is Lucy and I am an android developer!
I would like to recommend you guys an amazing app, it’s called: AppLock
We are happy to announce that AppLock has over Over 350 Million users now! If you haven’t heard of it, you really need to see this!

☞ AppLock can lock Facebook, Whatsapp, Gallery, Messenger, Snapchat, Instagram, SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Settings, incoming calls and any app you choose. Prevent unauthorized access and guard privacy. Ensure security.
☞ AppLock can hide pictures and videos. Hidden pictures and videos vanish from Gallery and only visible in the photo and video vault. Protect private memories easily. No pin, no way.
☞AppLock has a random keyboard and invisible pattern lock. No more worry people may peep the pin or pattern. Safer!

You can download this app here:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.domobile.applock&referrer=utm_source%3DFebExternallinks%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26anid%3Dadmob!AppLock privacy 2.jpg|1480x1311

Try it now and let me know how you feel about our app!

WOW! I have used your app AppLock and its really amazing! Will recommend all my friends for sure!
Also, from professional side, I must tell you that your ASO has been made very good and its easy to find your app by keywords.
As a small advise for you to attract more users to your app try our service which provide installs and reviews

The app developers endeavor to make their application achieve the most elevated spot in App Store and Google Play. Here seeing your newly released app I strongly recommend you to launch the strategy ofutilization of a [b]CPI (Cost-Per-Install) Campaign[/b].

The app installs boosting guarantees you reaching visible position and being in the front of users’ eye. So try to drive installs for your app in order to provide visible position for your app.

[b]KeenMobi[/b] always encourages the clients to budget for the on-going costs of maintenance once their app has launched. It is just as important as the launch itself.

Thanks for sharing. Also congrats on over 100,000,000 downloads, that’s awesome!