Please checkout my android app

Hi everyone here,
Please download my app and leave your valuable feedbacks. Also let me know if there any feature request.

Thanks

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inphone.musicplayer

Hi friends, I downloaded it and use it. You create a good app. If you want to make your app a successful one. You should get more app downloads and good reviews. I saw your app have several 1 star rating. You should get more positive reviews and high ratings to get more downloads and make your app more popular. According to the App Store algorithm, positive reviews and high ratings can help an app get more downloads and boost app ranking. So every developers should try their best to do that. There are many methods can help get some positive reviews and ratings. But the most effective way is to buy positive reviews and high ratings from a professional company. Here I recommend you [b]Bestreviewapp[/b]. It is a high quality reviews provider. All the reviews are from real phone users. They have rich experience in this aspect. If you have any need, you can have a try. If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact me. Thanks for your reading.

Nice app, I downloaded it and left the review. Hope it will help you.

Hey
Great app man.
Looking for ways to promote your app online so that it will get more downloads? Then we can help you to achieve this. With the help of alphagravel ad network you will get advantage of earning money with as well, to know how it is possible do visit us.

Cheers :slight_smile: :smiley: