How to add ads in my app?

Good evening. This month I reached 50 000 installs. Does that make sense to start running ads in my app? Or I need more? How it is better to start?

That’s a great amount of installs in one month. It comes down to personal preference if you activate ads but in my opinion I think if you are strategic with your placements and frequency then you’re good. For those who are skeptical, you could always do a roll out update for ads. What I mean is to integrate a solution that gives you the ability to target a small percentage of your users and serve ads to only them. You can track performance and monitor the attribution rate and then make the final decision. I could say more but I think that gives you a good starting point.

If you are shopping around for a good monetization solution, I work for Appodeal. I’d be happy to provide more insight, let me know.

Hi Alex,

Congrats! 50k installs is a great start.

Epom Apps team and I would be glad to assist you with monetization and provide you with the most relevant and high paying ads.
Sign up [b]here[/b] to get your own monetization team and let us take care of your inventory while you are working on your app development and new great ideas.

Hi Alex,

Congrats! 50k installs is a great start.

Epom Apps team and I would be glad to assist you with monetization and provide you with the most relevant and high paying ads.
Sign up [b]here[/b] to get your own monetization team and let us take care of your inventory while you are working on your app development and new great ideas.

Have a great day!

I would definitely avoid over saturating your game with ads. Adding some form of rewarded video is prolly one of best ways to get the player engaged in ads without driving them away.
When I play a game that has ads every 5 minutes or every level, I tend to delete them. Its best to come up with a good plan before jumping in.

Good Luck!

Good Luck!

The 2 main companies are Admob and Facebook Audience Network. You can start giving a try to AdMob (in banners, or as FGL_rozekd said before, rewarded videos), and analyze how results are. But anyway, you should start to monetize ASAP, because you are losing money while not showing ads.

You may add rewarded video first, as it doesn’t really annoy the users.

Great job! I work at Blue Track Media and we are looking for direct in-app traffic to serve premium CPI offers. Please let me know if you want to discuss further. Please feel free to reach me at [email protected]. Thanks! Nancy

I thought ads already come with apps?

By the help of Admob app, where you can insert ads on.

???

If you are having difficulties adding ad network SDKs to your project, take a look at how Enhance can help.
Using Enhance®, you can now integrate all of the services that different providers offer without ever having to touch an SDK again. With little to NO coding at all and without touching source code, Enhance® is the easiest way to integrate 3rd party services into your project or to keep them up to date. (Ads, Mediation, Analytics, Attribution, Crash Reporting and more) No more SDK integration!!!

For more information on the fastest way to implement and update SDK’s, follow the link : http://fgl.io/mmwa2

Good Luck!

Hi,

No, unfortunately. If you are planning to start your app monetization and looking for the demand partner, I’d recommend you to reach out some app monetization platforms like Epom Apps.

Epom Apps team will support you in all stages of ad integration, and make a precise optimization afterwards. We do work with all types of ad formats, including rewarded video, native ads and interstitial. So in case you will choose one of them, we’ll create a special design for your app, so the ads will look native to your app and not harm the users.

If you are ready to get the most $$$ from your monetization, sign up [b]here[/b] and we’ll give you a premium full-fledged account and your personal team. Cheers!

That’s great for a month! Congrats! It’s definitely time to monetize. Can you provide the link to the app store? I would really like to try your game.

That makes a lot of sense because targeted campaigns always have higher eCPM.

Keep us posted on how monetization goes on please! :slight_smile:

Hi,

Unfortunately, apps do not come along with an app :slight_smile:

In case you are looking for a suber easy way to implement ads to your app and start earning high CPM rates, contact me with a private message.

Or just sign up [b]here[/b] and get a personal all-in-one account for monetization within minutes.

Happy Winter Holidays!

GENERATING REVENUE FROM AN ANDROID APP OR MOBILE GAME APP WITH MOBILE ADVERTISING SDK IS EASY
ALPHAGRAVEL IS A HIGH-PERFORMANCE MOBILE ADVERTISING SDK PLATFORM THAT ALLOWS ANDROID APP DEVELOPERS TO MONETIZE THEIR MOBILE TRAFFIC.