[FREE] Catholic Alarm Clock

Hello everyone,
I would like to present you my first app for Android :slight_smile:

Catholic Alarm Clock

It’s a unique alarm clock with a Christian / Bible theme. The intuitive interface makes it easy and fast to set an alarm. Wake up to the sound of church bells or organs. You can select a photo that will appear during the wakeup.

Features :
-Wake up to the Catholic sounds or pick your own music, ringtone
-Unlimited number of alarms
-Simple and intuitive interface
-Add short description to alarm clock
-Use two convenient ways to set an alarm time : select time from time picker or simply touch the up or down buttons
-Customize your alarms from settings menu
-Choose repeat days for wake-up
-Select a wake up photo (catholic/bible theme)
-Dismiss (‘Swipe’ mode to dismiss or use simple button) or snooze alarm (configure snooze time)
-Helpful notifications, cancel alarm from notifications
-Increase sound alarm clock loudness
-Force sound through the speakers

Here you can download my app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adrian.catholicalarmclock

I hope you enjoy it, I’ll be grateful for feedback.
Greetings

I have gone through your installs. Honestly speaking you do need to boost their amount as the users care a lot of attention whether the app has been downloaded by other users. Besides, the installs play a key role in traffic generating and are crucial for your ranking in Store. I propose to order the installs from app promotion company [b]KeenMobi[/b]in order improve the installs number.

Besides, after reading your app description in Store - I clearly understand that there is lack of decent ASO for your App.

App Store Optimizstion will provide an opportunity to be found in search result page oand gain a lot of organic users.

Besides I think it is good idea to place demo video for your app too.

Hope my comments are useful for your feature promotion and you will get a lot of benefits from your app on long-term period.

At first period after Store promotion it’s principally important to get a lot of [b][i]keyword installs [/i][/b] as the majority of traffic comes via the users’ search. Thus as more users download your app via search box - the higher search ranking is becoming and you gain your target audience.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life-to be happy-it’s all that matters. I feel great when you know more about find a word