[Free]Tiger Spider Solitaire

Free Solitaire Game - Tiger Spider

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tigerstudiobg.games.tigerspider

Solitaire game with fun gameplay and many options. You can use hints, undo, auto move and easy cards select.
Spider is classic solitaire and this variation offers 1 suit, 2 suit and 4 suit gameplay. If you haven’t played this solitaire start with one suit game.

Hello @mazoku,

I have gone through your app and need to say that it does have well colored design which meets the poker game requirements. But I would recommend to change the icon and make the focus on cards not on Spider and Tiger. Then I obviously see that your app is not keyword optimized. You do need to order the [b][i] ASO service[/i][/b] as there is certain lack of keywords and traffic words in title and description, ordering ASO will help you app to be foundable in search page in Store and target users will download your app as your app is really worth users’ attention.

In conclusion need to add that you need to boost traffic for app - make it with the help of app installs which can be ordered from reliable company KeenMobi.

Card games are the best way to earn money easily and effortlessly. It is enough just to study the rules of the game and develop your own tactics of behavior during the game. I used to play a lot in poker clubs and I always had money. And then the pandemic started and poker clubs were closed. It was a serious nuisance for me. I had to look for other sources of income lol. Bat spider solitaire free was an event simple game for me than poker. So I quickly started making money playing cards with my computer.