Who wants to reward CASH by joining our beta, in just a few mins?

Hey All,

We’re excited to announce that our product is expected to launch in the next few days. We’re looking for Android app developers to reward cash for joining our Beta, you’ll also get paid for every install of your app.

Eskimob is a unique out-off-app monetization & user retention tool that can turn you to a money-making machine:

Cutting-edge Solution
Eskimob is powered by Crossrider, the leading developers’ platform for Desktop/Browser Extensions used by 500+ Million users around the world.
Thanks to our huge PC traffic, we give you extended BI data regarding your end-user’s as other mobile SDKs/Networks will not be able to get in the next few years, giving us unique data to bring targeted ads for your audience, what in the end of the day – will increase your ROI to new levels…

What will you get?
• Keep your users 3 times more in your app
• Increase user retention
• Allowance user multi-tasking with other apps without exit yours
• Get paid for every install of your app without harm UE
• BI system including: app usage and interaction, apps installed on your users’ devices and more…
• Near future: rev-share with in-app ads and our top-layer-widget activities

For more details, please PM or email directly to [email protected]

Hi,

I’m interested, can you elaborate in a couple of things?

1. what do mean out of app monetization? How could it be Google complaint?

2. How much do you pay if I integrate only the widget and no banners? as I don’t want to lose the users I have.

I really do apologize in advance if I’m mistaken and/or am “that guy” but wanted to be clear on some of the points you made.

The features for the business and “out of app” experience, specifically the top layer widget, seem to be present in other apps besides the app that installed your SDK. If this is true - then I’m afraid it does not comply with Google’s terms:

1. Interfering with Apps and Third-party Ads
    Ads associated with your app must not interfere with other apps or their ads.

I just want to avoid future posts of ban and prevent it if possible. If there’s something I missed then I again, apologize. Just to be clear and not give off the wrong message, yes I do run my own monetization company but our products are extremely different and have no intention of developing something similar. Just want to help the community.

Hey Rob,

Thanks for your response.

1. Our productive top layer widget, which is a process and not an icon and thus complaint with the new Google policy. You can check out our demo app on Google play.

2. Nowadays we’re running our beta test and that’s including all features we provide. In about 2 weeks there will be a possibility to divide our services.

Who’s joining to our test will get our decision-making tools and other value added services for free for a limited time as they will be released in the next couple of weeks… You’ll love them!

Thanks for your comment.

We’re not interfering other apps in any way, because our widget let the user the possibility to hide it whenever he want to (just like other known Android processes as SwipePad, etc.) and you can be sure we’re not covering or interfering other ads in any way.

As I wrote to Rob, since it’s not an Icon and the widget is running as a process on the device - all good. Secondly, all relevant terms and conditions are agreed by the end-user after finish installing the app itself, so if he doesn’t agree, he’ll get the app as is without the added process.

Furthermore, our legal consoles (we’re developed by Crossrider - a known honest company) had made sure that our process is compliant by Google from A to Z.

Give us some time to lunch all our features and try it yourself and please let me know what you’re thinking. In a couple of weeks you’ll have it on your device yourself, I don’t have a doubt regarding that.

Good luck to you and your team if all legal is clear :slight_smile: