EBOOK - Ultimate methods to earn more money! Don't waste time! Only x15!

As I promised - I wrote the Ebook “How to make more money with Android apps” ! I can’t stand how scammers are cheating on MMWA forum guys! That’s why I wrote my Ebook with ultimate, never released methods!

LOGO.jpg

You will find here more than ramzixp offered for 500$! Example codes included, working! (Ramzi gave you some codes, but his apps was banned, so his code will not work for long!).

What is inside?
[b]- Tutorial how to create new account after BAN (creating new credit cards, registering an account) working for every country! New dev account for only 25$!

• Step by step tutorial how to not get banned again!
  • 13 the best advices which will increase your revenue, downloads and earnings! (I assure you that you don’t know all of them!)
  • methods to increase ratings number and Google +1 clicks! EXAMPLE CODES INCLUDED!
  • methods to be visible in 5 categories at one time! 5x more downloads!
  • house ads EXAMPLE CODE!
  • a lot of advices and tricks which I learnt in my last 3 years developing for Android!!![/b]

EVERYTHING FOR ONLY 250$!
NO SCAM!
REAL AND WORKING METHODS AND TRICKS!

I HAVE OVER 30 ACCOUNTS FOR MORE THAN 1 YEAR AND NO BAN! SO YOU CAN BE SURE THAT THESE METHODS WORKS! NOW I’M MAKING MORE THAN 1000$/DAY!

WHY I’M SELLING IT? I THINK THAT MARKET IS SO HUGE THAT IT WILL NOT BE BAD FOR ME! JUST WANT TO EARN MORE!

I’m not selling the Ebook for users without even 10 posts and forum practice lower than 1 week!

REMEMBER THAT I INCLUDED EXAMPLE CODES! EVERYTHING CLEAN! GOOGLE WILL NOT BAN YOU FOR USING THIS!

PEOPLE WITH LOW FORUM PRACTICE - PLEASE DO NOT SPAM HERE!

STAGE 1: 20/20 250$!

Before buy: PM ! skype: mmmkkksss.mmmkkksss2

PAYMENT METHOD: PAYPAL OR WIRE

Any review copies ?

ill wait also for review :smiley: ehh mmmkkksss you called me spammer and spamming also in Ad Networks Forum :smiley:

I have higher value offer now :wink: Maybe your ebook is better but my workspace can be attractive for many people.

http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/buy-sell/4641-mega-pack-entire-workspace-ebook-promotional-graphics-limited-10-a.html

Sorry, I was watching on you and I forgot;) I sent request to admins about changing category. Thanks!

So why you spammed entire forum with texts “EBOOK READY… BUY … ETC.” :smiley: ? It’s not problem for me but when you attacking me for hard spam on forum don’t repeat :wink:
And why you will not ask david for move and creating double thread? I am not polish boor so ill not report, report it yourself If you are honest :wink:

words of wisdom to both of you:
Try to beat yourself and not each other. There is no end to becoming number#1.

what I said will you peace and happiness and not what you guys are doing on this forum.

Heartiest All the best to both of you.

That’s true javaexp, run for cash is bad and creating unpleasant situations.

Exactly. I hope everything will be OK for now. Let’s just be fair competitors;)

So change this:

You will find here more than ramzixp offered for 1000$! Example codes included, working! (Ramzi gave you some codes, but his apps was banned, so his code will not work for long!).

:wink: It was $500 as you really know :wink: $1000 was stage 2

Send me the e-book I will give a honest review :smiley: !

Airpush data for one of my few accounts:airpush.jpg

Ok guys. Little review.
I`ve bought mmmkkksss ebook (ramzixp ebook was too expensive :stuck_out_tongue: ) As I have been doing android buisness for about 1.5 year I’ve already known most of the tricks described in mmkksss book. However, there where some stuff that I was unfamiliar with and I will defenetly use them in my next projects.
So, to sum up: if you are a beginner - this book is for you. If you are android veteran - most of stuff will be familiar, but you will find some tricks you had no idea about.
Overall, for 250$ it is very good deal!

If you are veteran buy my ebook :wink: it’s $200 only now :slight_smile:

He don’t have to - my ebook has more MORE information, methods and it will give him more money in the future:)

:slight_smile: If your ebook prize was 250 $ at beggining I would buy it for sure. Now I have mmmkkksss ebook and I don’t think I would learn something new from your book. Sorry.

The way you have both behaved @ramzixp and @mmmkkksss has most likely cost you both in purchases of the e-book.
You’ve both come off pretty untrustworthy despite your reputations and seem to care more about beating each other than providing a useful e-book and making some side-revenue.

When Dan sold his e-book last year he made a really strong case, gave out review copies and priced it accordingly. He also treated everyone with respect.
I purchased his book.
I will not bother purchasing either of yours after that display.

I think you should both calm down a bit and keep the spam in the apps and not in this forum.

Yes, I know. I just wanted to give devs more for less (like Dan)… But on this forum, with ramzi’s attacking it is very hard… If someone doesn’t want help - no problem.

Sorry! Maybe ramzixp’s ebook wasn’t worth $500 but you are attacking him and spamming from 2 days to make your own ebook? Dan’s ebook was cheap and he was not spamming everywhere in every thread with text “Ebook ready”. :confused:

anyone buy this book? review it here to everyone know :slight_smile:

Just bought this ebook :slight_smile:
Wow! I really love to get any new methods which can boost my downloads in affordable price :smiley:
My daily downloads has dropped continueously in the last 2 month and my income has dropped around 30-40%
I think it is worth 250$ if it can boost my downloads.
Like vbodzio said, there are some methods that you may already know, me too.
But there are still some methods that i never though before and i really think that these methods will definitely work.
good that i bought it in time :smiley: