An updated List of All Incentivized Install Providers - the best price.

Hello everyone,

Since this is the part of the forum where fellow devs exchange ideas and feedback on different ad networks, ad units, monetization strategies and others I decided to start an updated list of All Incentivized Install Providers, because most of the current services had many changes like App2top, that is pretty much useless, and other news intalls providers are now available.
I would not engage in detailed discussion here.

Very important: incentivized installs can help you drive organic downloads, but it requires a larger amount of installs in most countries to reach a ranking that allows you to get organic traffic afterwards.

1. keyapp.top
www.keyapp.top
Capacity: 14000-20000 per day
Price: $0.09 per install from US; $0.16 keyword install; $0.14 reviews & rating installs
Top Geolocation distribution: US , GB , DE , IN , CA , AU , Br

APP2TOP
www.app2top.org
Capacity: 12000-20000 per day
Price: $0.05 per install; $0.10 keyword install; (not many geolocation distribution)

2. ayet-studios
http://ayetstudios.com/
Capacity: 2000-6000 per day
Price: $0.09 or above for low retention installs (users can immediately remove the App); $0.14 or above for 3 days retention
Top Geolocation distribution: India (280 - 715 per day); Indonesia (285 - 712); United States (203 - 507); Spain (203 - 607)

3. cpidroid
www.cpidroid.com
Capacity: 4558 - 11394 per day
Price: $0.10 per low retention install; 0.15 High retention install targetted country
Top Geolocation distribution: Spain (3000-4000); India (893 - 2233); US (700-800)

4. Waypedia
www.waypedia.com/
Capacity: 4000-12000 per day
Price: $0.12 per low retention install; $0.14 if selected country low retention instal
Top Geo Locations: Vietname (2331 - 4969); USA (511 - 1003); Spain (269 - 916)

5. Cpimobi
https://cpimobi.com/
Price: $0.1 per low retention install; $0.12 if targetted country low retention
Capacity: 500-2000 per day
Top Geolocation distribution: USA (100-200); Russia (100-200); Indonesia (100-200)

Good luck everyone with your apps promotion!

hi, thanks for the great thread :slight_smile:
and for the keyapp promotion, i decided to create a campaign to try to increase the ranking and, two days later, I got a massive spike and i’m very pleased. Never did I rank so well in none of my apps. All I ever done was wasting my money in Facebook ads campaigns.
I am more than happy to recommend their service :smiley:

No problem, i’m glad this thread helped you :wink:

I’ve tried all of those installs providers listed above (except cpidroid). They have a good and quick service. I used to order high retention installs, but unfortunately they provide retention installs only for 3 days. But I found another install providers (androidinstalls.com) where I can order high retention installs for up to 10 days!!! Only problem is, they have no quick traffic, about 100-200 installs a day. Probably someone find this information useful. :slight_smile:

Recently www.keyapp.top had added more countrys to order installs, such as Great Britain and Germany, high quality real installs and very recommanded :slight_smile:

Hi, there :slight_smile:
In addition to these websites, I want to add a site called AsoTop1, which can provide app installs and ratings from real users all over the world.

My brief review of the above mentioned:
Keyapp.top - good, but price is high.
Waypedia - too slow and low inventory (lack of countres and daily cap is low).
Ayet-studios - low speed, didn’t fullfill orders in time.
Cpidroid - do they still work? they do not answer.
Worst experience was with pixator (scammers).
Also tried wakeapp, 9xen, cpimobi - they are resellers.
Now working with tapinstall.com - they run all of my campaigns, I’m satisfied.

Apart from all this sites, check our service RankApp.Org . Until now we have been working only “from the shadow” for some big agencies and providers who are reselling our services, but now we are finally launching it to the open public.
We have our own inventory of users, also we offer some of the lowest prices on the market and soon we will be launching a very powerful USAGE service in which your app will be actually used by the users, this will increase your session lenght and retention %, this two factors being hugely important for Google in order to rank your app. Combine it with keyword and regular installs to see your app claiming on top and leaving behind your competitiors.

Real users, real devices, real results!

To take advantage of the discounted prices please use the PM system or add us on Skype(live:contact_55571)

//youtu.be/1YOKWshdmxY

How about the quality of the installs and the retentions?

They have different solutions - every campaign is tuned according to my request. Sometimes not all the installs are counted by Google, but they deliver remaining immediately.
Installs with retention also can be tuned. E.g. I did 1000 with 45% RR7.

Hi there, we offer CPI, CPA, Keyword and High Retention (between 1 and 10 days) services.
Register and start your campaign within few minutes. :cool:

https://androidinstalls.com

Thanks very informative thread

Minor update : keyapp.top had added more countries ( Canada, India ) to order both keyword and package installs. so it’s a good opportunity to rank app/game in different region :smiley:

[b]ASOTOP1[/b] can also provide app install service, they provide multiple countries and installation types for developers to choose. They promise that all the installs are from real users, and the price is not expensive. Developers can have a try.

CPI, Keyword, High Retention and CPA services!
https://androidinstalls.com

Update : keyapp.top had added new countries ( Australia, Brazil ) to order both keyword and package installs. so as always it’s a good opportunity to rank app/game in different region :smiley:

Update : APP2TOP is back!! with a new dashboard and low price for installs - Added to the list

Update : KeyApp.top custom reviews are back!! with improved custom reviews mechanism. From now on, your custom unique texts have more chances not to be removed from the Market App page.

[b]READY? STEADY? GO!

Let the Black Friday begin![/b]

Only for the next 24 hours, you will get +50% to your payment!

Don’t miss this chance!

If you don’t have an account, register using this link KeyApp.top and start promoting your apps anf games!

Right now and see how your amount grows +50% from any payment!

Applytics get App Reviews High Quality Keyword Focused Reviews Largest Community of Users