[FREE][APP] I want to promote my new app

Hello Everyone,

Link : Download now on Google Playstore

This application was originally the final project of my college, but my lecturer like this app and he helped me to publish my app on PlayStore. Currently this application is FREE and WITHOUT ADS. Hope you like this app as well and help me promote my application, it can make me more active to learn. Thanks.

Feel free to ask :slight_smile:

Hi, duza, besides promote app on forums, there still are some other methods, hope the following methods are useful to you.

Design a beautiful icon
A beautiful icon will leave deep impression to the people who see it, which is also useful for attracting people to download and try your app.

Social Media
you can make full use of some polular platforms of social media to promote your app,like Facebook,linkedin. Joining some relevant groups to marketing your apo.

Cooperate with others
You can cooperate some celebrities, because most people like to follow others and be influenced by the words of some celebrities or well-known business people.

get good reviews and ratings
Most audiences prefer to dowload an app which has 4/5 star rating and more positive reviews. You can guild and incentivize users to leave good feedback. Of course, you also can get app ratings and reviews from third parties if you have enough budget, like Reviewapp4u.

Start a blog
The characters of app description is limit in app store and Google Play, but you can list all of the information of your app on the blog. Meanwhile,the blog will also give the target audiences a chance to give useful feedback.

Advertizing
If you budget is enough, you can avvertize your app on app store, facebook, google, etc.

App store Optimization
App store optimization which is a process of optimizing your app to make it more visible and discoverable in app stores so that users are more likely to choose it from millions of other apps. If you know litter about ASO, you can consult aso companies, which provide professional app store optimization services, they will give you professional advice.

I would like to recommend you this awesome app-MixNote! enjoy :wink:
Try it here!
MixNote can take note with many ways to mix all your notes in one app.If you are looking for a note app with all record methods, MixNote is the perfect choice. MixNote supports text, to-do-list, picture and recording voice. And it is highly intuitive and beautifully designed.