What are the best ideas for mobile apps that haven't been made yet

Hello to all folks,

What are the best ideas for mobile apps that haven’t been made yet ??

I would love to see an app that does nearby story inventory search and nearby products and services search. And price comparison! Where can I buy an umbrella around me? Where can I get gel manicure under 20 dollars? Which store around me sells this specific type of yogurt? Where can I buy a kite nearby? How much does X cost around me? And X could be anything - a product, a service, anything you pay for. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see such an app. If anyone knows that such exists, let me know. Even if it works only in NYC, I’ll be its first super-mega-power user :slight_smile: Opening hours, reviews, etc would be a great addition to this app, and it would be the ultimate decision making tool for everyday life, especially in big cities or for people who travel a lot to places that they don’t know very well. Fingers crossed that someone somewhere is already working on this and will make it happen!

There is no limit to the number of creative app ideas that one could come up with. There were 2.9 billion smartphone users worldwide in 2019 and this number is projected to increase to 3.8 billion in 2021.

Now, these are the times when one would say “There is an app for that!”.

If there is still no app for something, there will be soon. And if someone doesn’t make it, you can create an app yourself! All you need is some passion and a reliable mobile app development company.

There are a lot of apps in the market with unique ideas. One of my friend who is working in Space-O Canada writes about " 30 of the best app ideas that can change your life ". She just curated 30 of the best app ideas that can make money. All

you need to do is Go to google search and find spaceo.ca. After Find the website Just search “30 of the best ideas that can change your life” in the website’s search bar.

Go on read them…thank me later.

Best App Ideas are the only property of creative peoples, I have listed down the best ideas for Apps, Visit this blog https://www.cubix.co/blog/top-10-educational-mobile-app-ideas-for-students/

If there is still no app for something, there will be soon. And if someone doesn’t make it, you can create an app yourself! All you need is some passion and a reliable mobile app development company.

This applications contains a 40 hadees e nabvi in Urdu. These are sayings reported from our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.basitali.book.farman

Here’s an article that I read on a custom software development company’s blog: https://www.branex.com/blog/lucrative-mobile-app-development-ideas-for-business-during-the-covid-19/

Hello fellows! The problem with apps is not that they are unoriginal, but that they are untested and sent for use. Then many companies cannot cooperate with them because they do not be adapted to their systems. Even if there are now kubernetes as api gateway, the systems are still overloaded.

I would like an app which an show possible recipes when enter what left in Kitchen…For example, if I have sugar,milk and flour left in the kitchen, the app should be able to show possible food recipes after entering these ingredients…

Coming up with a million-dollar mobile app idea could be challenging.

What if I share top 10 inspiring mobile app ideas of the future with you?

It would be cool, right?

Let’s get started!

1. Grocery Shopping App
  2. Mood Monitoring App
  3. Social Networking App for Single Parents
  4. AR for School App
  5. Virtual Shopping App
  6. Local Party and Event Finder App
  7. Taxi Management App
  8. Wedding Planner App
  9. Delivery Service App
  10. The Wish-list App

What is Adaptive web design?
To reference an article from interaction designs Mads Soegaard:
Adaptive Web Design was introduced in 2011 by web designer Aaron Gustafson in his book, Adaptive Web Design: Crafting Rich Experiences With Progressive Enhancement. It is also known as a progressive enhancement of a website.
Where responsive design relies on changing the design pattern to fit the real estate available to it, adaptive design has multiple fixed layout sizes. When the site detects the available space, it selects the layout most appropriate for the screen. So, when you open a browser on the desktop, the site chooses the best layout for that desktop screen; resizing the browser has no impact on the design.

canberra web development

Choosing Between Responsive and Adaptive Design
Responsive design is easier and takes less work to implement. It affords less control over your design on each screen size, but it’s by far the preferred method for creating new sites at this moment. This may also have something to do with the large number of cheap templates available for the majority of Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress, Joomla, etc. — after all, who wants to reinvent the wheel?
Responsive designers create a single design to be used on all screens and will generally start in the middle of the resolution and use media queries to determine what adjustments will be made for the lower and higher end of the resolution scale. This tends to make users happy because that familiar web design seems guaranteed to translate across to any device’s screen. Uniformity and seamlessness are crucial considerations in providing a good user experience.
It’s important to keep an eye on the visual hierarchy of responsive design projects; you want to try to maintain this as your elements shuffle around the screen. That means a lot of testing with many different devices to be certain that you’re delivering the goods. If the design for a site is relatively simple, it will translate well across device screens, flowing like a liquid from the container to container.
SEO is another big argument for using a responsive design. Sites that use responsive design (i.e., ones with a URL that serve all devices) are currently more search engine friendly.
The responsive design seems to have a strong case for use.

There is no restriction to the number of inventive mobile application thoughts that one could think of. There were 2.9 billion cell phone users worldwide in 2019 and this number is increased to 3.8 billion of every 2021.

Presently, these are the occasions when one would state “There is an application for that!”.

In the event that there is still no application for something, there will be soon. Also, on the off chance that somebody doesn’t make it, you can make an application yourself! All you require is some enthusiasm and a solid versatile application advancement organization.

There are a great deal of applications in the market with remarkable thoughts. One of my companion who is working in Saigal media expounds on " 30 of the best application thoughts that can transform you ". She just curated 30 of the best application thoughts that can bring in cash. All

you have to do is Go to google search and find spaceo.ca. After Find the site Just inquiry “30 of the best thoughts that can transform you” in the site’s hunt bar.

Go on read them… express gratitude toward me later.

1. Grocery Shopping App
  2. Mood Monitoring App
  3. Social Networking App for Single Parents
  4. AR for School App
  5. Virtual Shopping App

It would be cool if there was an app with some financial info like this kamiltaylan.blog It’s not something new, but maybe someone wants to practice.

Boost Your App Ranking Through Real Human App Installs - Buy App Installs - Buy Android App Installs , Buy Ios App Installs cpi start at only 0.1$

In today’s world the number of smartphone users has increased. According to statistics around, 6.37 billion people use smartphones. Smartphones have taken over many other gadgets. Everything is now converted to Mobile app. Here are 20 best mobile application ideas for beginners to start their business.