Newbie in Android development , need help to start with development !!

Hello Indies !!

I’ve been studying java for past 2 months and my motive is to learn Android development.
I am a beginner and don’t know how to start working on an App Idea that i have.
After watching many tutorials and reading blogs, i am still unable to analyse the requirement for my app idea.

My Idea : A community of book readers where people can share their favourite quotes from the books they are reading and have some discussions about it .

BookReaders --Description-Final.jpg

I am making this app for the sake of learning. If you guys can explain it or mention what can be done , where to start or explain the first 1-2 steps then it would give a kickstart to my project . Any kind of guidance would be a help !! :slight_smile:

Thanks!!

This forum is more to monetisation, making money. You should ask in some educational programming sites.

I’ll be back !!

I have been developing android Application for three years. I think the best way is by learning by tutorial first, especially from Getting Started | android Developers. You must not only learn from the example, but you also must learn the concept of itself. There are also a lot of tutorials (android tutorial and android Development are good examples).

After you know little basic of android Development, learn to make simple Application by yourself. Learn from the other code is also good (try searching sample code for simple android Application).

Don’t learn too long from tutorial or personal project!. After you know how to make simple application, you can take small projects with your pro friends. “Practice makes perfect”. Easy. Small projects mean small part of android Application (like UI or simple interaction). If you get problem, you can always get the solution from android Tutorials that I mentioned before.

Test Post from App2Chart - Buy App Reviewshttp://app2chart.com