Action Requested: Android app child-directed treatment

Hi everybody I’m surprised :confused: I recieved this from google play, someone can tell me what should i do ?

thanks a lot :smiley:

"Dear App Developer,

We’re contacting you because Google has received a report that your Android app(s) and package name(s) listed below may be child-directed for the purposes of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). You can visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website to learn more about COPPA.

In 30 days, we will take the action to treat your app(s) listed below as primarily child-directed for applicable Google services that may appear in your app(s). For instance, this means AdMob will take steps to disable interest-based advertising and remarketing ads for your app(s).

If Google should NOT treat your app(s) as primarily child-directed (for example, because it is a mixed audience app), please click on the link(s) below to complete the form(s) by September 14, 2016."

Your app has temporary been suspended because of violation of Google Act COPPA. After 30 days, Google will review the changes which is required in your app. If you think that Google is doing something wrong, directly contact them and ask the details.