$7 CPM Guaranteed For Video Ads and $4 Guaranteed for Interstitials

Hi All,

MobLyft is now offering a guaranteed $7 CPM for our video ads and $4 with our interstitial ads. We work with various Fortune 500 advertisers and brands allowing you to access premium eCPMs. We also work with the leading ad exchanges and DSP’s.

• Up to 1MM impressions per month.
  • US traffic only (we can monetize your international as well)
  • Guaranteed for first 30 days (Future impressions will default to standard terms per T&C)

300x250_1.jpg

PM me if you have any questions! Take advantage of our high paying advertising demand today!

Email: [email protected]

Site: Moblyft.com | THE LEADING VIDEO MONETIZATION SOLUTION FOR MOBILE GAMES & APPS

how much CPM would I expect for international traffic , specially Middle East and Arab countries ?
and how much CPM for US after the first month ?

$4 ecpm only for us traffic ? Sorry but this is a joke !
If it would be worldwide then it would be good …
but ONLY US - traffic ???

Come on ! For US - traffic you even can get much more ecpm on any other network !!!
I have tried over 20 different networks in last years and i always got minimum 10 dollar ecpm in US !

1 - Depends on the country. Our average interstitial CPM for Middle East and Arab countries is $1.70 - $4.25 but it really depends on the country.

2 - The promotional rates are guaranteed for first 30 days. After 30 days our standard rates will apply. Our average CPM for top tier countries such as the US,CA,AU,UK,NZ is $7 - $14 for video and $4 - $12 for interstitial ads.

1 - Depends on the country. Our average interstitial CPM for Middle East and Arab countries is $1.70 - $4.25 but it really depends on the country.

2 - The promotional rates are guaranteed for first 30 days. After 30 days our standard rates will apply. Our average CPM for top tier countries such as the US,CA,AU,UK,NZ is $7 - $14 for video and $4 - $12 for interstitial ads.

Hey tobiblueeyes , I am sure other networks can offer higher CPM’s for interstitials. Our key focus is to help app developers maximize ad revenue for their interstitial/video inventory. Some of our clients use our platform to fill 100% of their inventory and some use our platform to yield higher CPM’s. Not only do we offer competitive CPM’s we offer our app developers high fill rates and quality ads.