Additional profit: $0.10 per user.

Hi, my name is James Lorens. I am a manager in charge of the developers in the Mobinizer сompany. We offer a way to monetize your apps without ads, based on data collection. Our SDK can be used in conjunction with other ad networks.

Current prices per user:
$0.10 - for each user from Europe, North America, Australia
$0.03 - for each user from other countries.

Payments in almost all payment systems including bitcoin.

To start earning money, please contact us. We will send you the SDK and instructions.

We respect our users’ privacy and provide the option of disabling personal data collection; moreover, we pay for those users who have opted out.

Please contact:
Email: [email protected]

Are there any restrictions - how long user should keep our app? Do you have a website?

User must keep open or run at background the app at least for 60 seconds.
Our website: mobinizer.com
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.

Ok, lets cut to the point immediately. Whats the real % of downloads that end up being paid?

Real paid % = % of users runnig app more than 60 seconds.
If 95% of your app users runs app for 60 seconds or more, you will get paid for 95%
If you have bot installs, without app run for 1 minute, you will not get paid.
Its fair enough, we pay for real users. Now we are in open beta, so in the future conditions and price may change.
But for developers who are currently working, conditions will be the same.

1. Is this fully compliant with Google’s policy?
  2. Is your SDK integrated in some big/popular apps? If it’s possible to get some links to them
  3. Are there any special permissions required for your SDK to work?
  4. Payment terms

Thank you :slight_smile:

How aware are the mobile users that this is happening? Is it opt-out only? (meaning the users have to go digging in settings to remove it?)
The FTC has cracked down in the US on services like this that are not clear and transparent with users and what/how data is being collected on mobile devices.

Is Google aware of this practice?
I may be interested, but playing with Google’s policy can be too risky.

Let me know your website address

Thanks for the questions, we are glad of your interest.

How aware are the mobile users that this is happening? Is it opt-out only? (meaning the users have to go digging in settings to remove it?)
The FTC has cracked down in the US on services like this that are not clear and transparent with users and what/how data is being collected on mobile devices.

Users can easy opt out. At first app launch there is notification at bottom with link to opt out. We still working on it.

1. Is this fully compliant with Google’s policy?
  2. Is your SDK integrated in some big/popular apps? If it’s possible to get some links to them
  3. Are there any special permissions required for your SDK to work?
  4. Payment terms
  1. Please see answer above, we had no complaints about google policy. Currently we are working with more than 120 publishers.
  2. Unfortunately, we can’t post links to our partners app to public. I will send you in pm.
  3. Nothing special, its easy to integrate.
  4. Payments: if less than 1000$ per week - biweekly. More than 1000$ per week - weekly (every monday or tuesday for last week).

Let me know your website address

Mobinizer.com

Is Google aware of this practice?
I may be interested, but playing with Google’s policy can be too risky.

Please see the answer above.

This looks really good has anyone tried it. is it only for unique users that you pay that amount ? For example people with 100k users per day would be getting a lot of money which looks far too good and unrealistic but yeah why not.

Looks like BS

is it only for unique users that you pay that amount ?

Yes, price is for unique user.
Example: if same user install your app 2 or 3 times. You get paid once.
Profit depends on the number of unique users of your apps.

Looks like BS

I’m sorry, I did not get it. Could you please explain?

Does it work for third party stores?

What information you collect from user?

Any chance you can link us to a sample project or a compiled apk of an app? I want to have it tested to see if it reports virus. Even alternative stores will not accept it if even one out of 56 virus checkers reports virus at your sdk.

Ok, let’s do some numbers:
1.- I have 100.000 active users in one app, so I release a new version with this spy inside.
2.- After a week, I collect the estimated 5000$ and launch a new version without the spy.
¿Did I miss something?

If you have for example lets say 30000 a day unique users meaning 30000 new people will download your app then you will be getting a certain amount of money every day which will be a lot. Basically you get money for every new user that downloads and stays in your app for 60 seconds. This is too good to be true in my opinion.

why do you need 60 seconds ? I have some apps that have 30 second medium user session but you can still get all the information you want so my question is why 60 and not let say 20 seconds instead? You are penalizing the apps with lower user session time even if those apps gives you the same information. Can you give me the half of that money for a 20 second user session?

agree, too good to be true… where is the trick

are you guys spanish?