Telugu Christian Songs (Free)

Hey guys, i found a very cool new app Telugu Christian Songs on the Playstore.

Telugu Christian Songs with Offline Audio for hassle free streaming
Free Telugu Christian Songs with Audio Available Offline Only for You.
This App includes beautiful Christian Songs to enjoy with your family and kids for praising Jesus.
You can use this app anywhere, even in Church, without requirement of Internet Connection.
Features:
NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED.
FREE of Cost.
Hassle free Streaming.
Pause and Play the Audio.
We will update the songs from time to time.

Download free from Google PlayStore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teluguchristiansongs&hl=en

Thank you for sharing this. Truthfully, after a cycle of different negative events it is hard to find strength to live. I donno what to do. Hopefully, this will help me to calm down…

I understand that it might sound ridiculous for some people, but sometimes religions and beliefs help to overcome any crises. I also started to listen to some Christian songs. I have no idea how it works, but it helps me to calm down. A few years ago, I lost my business, and my wife left me alone with my daughter. I was depressed and didn’t know what to do. I had no other option but to survive and to live for my daughter. My mother could support me only with her prayer. Somehow, I started my business over, and that situation I’ve been through taught me a good lesson.