AerServ

Anyone is using AerServ? how is their fill rate for Interstitial Ads? (I’m talking about just AerServ own ads, not their mediation service of course)
I tried it some months ago and fill rate was very very small.

You promote your service? You from AerServ?

You are really an idiot.
Your first 3 posts after registering this forum are talking about your shitty Ad Network. My first 3 posts aren’t like that.
Other than this, I am talking bad about AerServ.
Learn some english, then gtfo.

From idiot can hear. Listen you squirt if you have problems here is my number +79139550055. If not, shut up and breathe quiet.

I was waiting for another member to post, but since no one else responded, I wanted to jump in.

AerServ fill rates for interstitial ads depend on a multitude of factors including geos, pricing, CTR, volume, seasonality, etc.

For US and other English speaking countries, the fill rate is anywhere from 40-70% this time of year and $2-5 CPM on iOS and Android app inventory.

With the right combination of volume, CTR, and optimization, AerServ can help you achieve the performance you are looking for to maximize your mobile revenue.

If you’d like any other information, please feel free to contact me.

AerServ requires so many permissions

<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.INTERNET” />
<uses-permission android:name=“com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES”/>
<uses-permission android:name=“android.pe1rmission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE” />
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE” />
<uses-permission android:name=“android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” />

and they are also using the androidID which is against Google Play’s policy so it’s not safe to use them

You can see our full Android SDK integration docs here: https://support.aerserv.com/hc/en-us/articles/204159160-Android-SDK-Integration-Version-2-32-3. We only require a few permissions, with the remainder being optional. The ones that we do require are pretty standard and allow us to deliver quality results to our customers.

In terms of the Android ID, can you please share where you see that? Our Android SDK is 100% in compliance with Google Play’s policy and we have many customers that have recently gone live on Android without any issues.

i was using Aersev since October 2015, but experience was very poor, and still waiting for my very 1st payout :mad: . I am not sure there are willing to pay me or not.

Hi Soni Kumari,

As we had indicated to you previously via email, there are two reasons why you have not received payment:

1. As an International publisher, you can select a payment method of Wire or Paypal. As you’ve chosen the Wire, your earnings did not meet the minimum threshold for payment until just recently.

2. We did not receive your W8 file until April, and per our policy, we do not process payments until we have all documents on file.

Thanks!