Fb groups or fan pages

Hey all
I was not sure where to post this. I chose here because it is really part of the advertising/promotion for ones app

My question is, if I have multiple apps and I want to keep my users updated and engaged. Do I create a fan page or do I create group? What do you guys do for your app on the social end?

Also does it show the original personal profile that created it. I don’t want users to know my personal profile (as the apps under my company name). Also it is against fb rules to create new fb profile for business (plus not recommended anyways).

Can you please share what you do for your app for that purpose

Thank you

Why not both? Group for user to user interaction, page for admin to user interaction.

I rarely saw both created. Usually it is one thing created. Otherwise I will have to put 2 buttons for fb in my app(like and join)

Is there any solution which lets all online users of the App communicate with each other in real time… something like a chat room?
Or is there any way to integrate FB group in the app…so that the users communicate with each other without leaving the app