Monetize Apps without Ads

No one likes advertisements.
There are whole businesses dedicated to keeping people from reading them, such as adblocker and there are marketed features from services like TiVo that allow people to skip over commercials.
Paid apps allow users to not deal with advertisements because sometimes just not seeing banner ads is enough to get people to open their wallets.
However, if you don’t want to go through the high upfront cost of getting paying customers, and you don’t want to turn customers away because of annoying ads, what do you do?

Read more…

Monetize Apps without Ads | Polltopay

I would like to, but I was banned once. Now I cannot sell apps in any way. Google sucks in its politics.

I read it it’s interesting. But the first solution with PayPal is not allowed on Google play as you should go through Google payment process as part of the agreement of publishing

Similar idea to Tapjoy etc?

Hi!
Thanks for the question. I can see why you might think they are similar but PollToPay is different from Tapjoy because Tapjoy is from Offerwall and gives users content in exchange for downloading an app or watching a video etc. They are in the business of monetizing apps. However, PollToPay is in the business of providing surveys and monetizing apps. PollToPay provides very targeted responses with a deep understanding of what marketers need and has a huge pool to pull from. The analysis and data PollToPay has allows its surveys to provide customers with actionable results that other companies don’t provide.

We have already been operating in apps on Android and Google Play has not had a problem with us because no payments are sent through Google Play.

Hello,
How privacy is handled? Is there any known app that is using this system?

Well you can just use Pollfish (http://www.pollfish.com) which is the pioneer in the current area and already trusted by thousands of mobile apps out there both on Android and iOS! Pollfish introduced monetization with surveys as an alternative to current ad networks and monetization units, offering high payouts with minimal intrusion!

Its my understanding that their fill-rate is low for anywhere except U.S and EU for the most part though? Has it gotten any better?

hello @A1ka1inE, thank you for your message. I am one of the founders of Pollfish and in the happy position to state that especially this month we have seen a significant growth to the inventory in the platform and money payed to our developers, especially for user base outside EU and US too :slight_smile: Working harder to create a sustainable growth in the inventory and keep our partner devs happy!!