How I got 10000 users within a month without spending single dollar.

This is how I have got my 1st 10000 user without spending a single dollar on user
acquaintance within 20 days.

I have developed a Music Player for android and got more than 10000 downloads within a month. Please have look.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.musicplayer

First of all let me be clear that I don’t believing in getting lucky. All the downloads that I have achieved is just because of the way I promoted my app.
And this technique can be use by any of you for achieving users without spending money.

1.Make sure your product is usable and crash free. Yes it is very important. And test on as many devices as possible. If it crashes for whatever reasons people will not take a second to uninstall it.

2.Make your product visually compelling enough i.e if someone comes across it then they can’t resist trying it. If I would have to arrange according to order of importance:
Great Logo
Feature Graphic for play store- seriously its very very important
Screenshots-showing the most beautiful part of the app
Video-short and crisp (although my video itself is not up to mark)
A website-(Sample-http://www.spendeeapp.com/).

1. Weather ready or not start at once and don’t stop mid way. This is very important because at times you will be mentally exhausted.

2. Facebook.Join as many groups as possible. and go bang with spam. Don’t forget to add a thanks in your post. It will get you lot of likes. give people credit. (I learned this from Ankit Shrivastav)

3. Submit your product to different websites such as Betalist, Product hunt etc. If it gets featured it will start getting high ranking in play store. My app got featured on Product Hunt and Mashable. Links are included in app store description.

6.Organic traffic. The King of all downloads is organic traffic that it will get from play store. This would be the main engine of your user acquaintance. Name your product intelligently and target the related keywords.
Make sure people get what the app does in one shot. And please avoid lengthy titles.

Will keep on elaborating my answer. Thanks all of you.

Here’s the link of google analytics screenshot.
https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-get-users-for-my-new-startup/answer/Rahul-Rai-14?snids=1628785263&nsrc=2

“execution is everything.”

You wasted my time

Wasted my time too

and mine… this guy spammed already few times about this shit…

It says that Installs are at 1,000 - 5,000 total.

everything is copied from Ankit , can u be a bit more graceful? :mad:

Developer Name : Music player team.
Wait for the hammer my friend :smiley:

I know this has no relation to the topic but I think you are Indian.
So go burn yourself.
I hope one day I will earn enough money to raise an army and invade India to kill all of the thieves and assholes like you.

What’s your problem with Indian …

At least first learn to speak properly then you may have a chance to make enough money. No doubt I have reported your comment.

have updated the answer please have a look. sorry for such a short and not so useful answer before.

have updated the answer please have a look. sorry for such a short and not so useful answer before.

No doubt I have reported your thread :slight_smile:

Nice work. It’s a very simple information, but useful. I will try the promotion on facebook groups relationed with my apps.

This topic have nothing to do with nationality, Today India has given CEO’s to Google & Miccrosoft :slight_smile:

support man!

That guy is just a myth :-)…

thanks bro