What ads SDK you can recommend to me?

Hi,

I have App and I want monetize it.
Could you give me, please, some reccomendations and examples SDK for monetize my App?
Which SDK are you using?

I use appnext, admob and mobilecore. All are relatively OK but you might want to wait till mobilecore sorts out an issue with impressions they seem to have. If interested, you could register through my referral link. I am also available if you need help, just shoot a PM.

I am using mobileCore, Appnext, and AdtoApp.

oh, thank you.
have you any problems with impementetion?
could you talk me about problems when you implement those SDK?

I can recommend you appodeal also.

Not really, all seem straight forward. For appnext and mobilecore any problem will be addressed fast when you contact their support. They can check at your implementation if there are problems.

Hello Yana,

We are Yesup Media Inc and we are currently running an app called MeshBean which is a money making app that rewards users to download games. We currently have around 200 active offers, each of these offers are paying from $0.10 to $1.00 per install.

I would like to find out if you are interested in getting our offers to list in your app. We can do this through SDK integration.

We am looking forward to working with you.

Regards,

David

Hi yana,

You can also try AdBuddiz. We have a network of 20,000 publishers and are a 100% Google compliant, safe solution. The integration of our SDK is one of the easiest in the market, only 2 lines of code to paste into your source code. Our reactive support team is willing to help if you encounter any problems, although normally you shouldn’t - it’s that easy!

Clara :wink: