Looking solution for ads in my game

Hello,

I am about to release an Android endless runner and here I need you help. Could you advice Ad Network for a game like temple run with in game curency , which will not insult the players, because I would get lots of bad reviews. As from player perspective, full screen ads insults me a lot :smiley:

In my last game I was using AdMob, but from 60k downloads, I got few hundred USD, I do not know is it good or not. :slight_smile:
I was showing ads only in the menu and game over screens, that might have been my problem :smiley:

• So, should I leave my new game with AdMob or should I search for other ad network?

Another thing, that I am from country, where we can not sell paid apps and use IAP, so what ad Network would you suggest to install, that players could do tasks, for example install app, complete survey and so on and will be rewarded with coins .

• Now I am looking at TapJoy, will it be good for this? Is there any better solution, who pay more?

Any advises, suggestion and comments are welcome :slight_smile:

Regards,

Augustas.

Getjar is an alternative for TapJoy but i don’t have experience with any of those.

To help spread the word of your app you could offer some coins for Like/Sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Google plus etc, although as far as i know we don´t have a way to confirm that the player has completed the action ( you will have to give the coins away when the player clicks the button that launch the Facebook/Twitter application). I guess most of the users who click will actually complete it…