[Snatch Mobile] Get free traffic to your free apps

Hello, everyone! I would like to introduce a new way for you developers to drive traffic to your free apps :-). So the concept is simple: you come up with a way to “give back” to your users, and we will help you spread the words!

Did you know that when Angry Bird 2 was first released, it introduced a limited-time event that encouraged users to play past a certain level to unlock special features? It’s not a secret that hosting events periodically are a great way to regain users’ interest and attract new users. As a result, we want to encourage developers to have regular promotions and list them in our Snatch Mobile app to drive more traffic to your apps.

Snatch Mobile will be introduced to the users as a new way to discover new free apps super-charged with great perks :-), and we know you will love to have your apps listed. We plan to release Snatch Mobile in the Android Market on 11/24/2015 so we would love to invite you to join us for the big release! To get started, head to Snatch Mobile and start listing your apps and events. In addition, to celebrate our big release, we would love to give you an opportunity to be featured on the home page of our app for free! Just send us an email if you are interested.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them on the forum, or contact us at happynormanstudio [@] gmail [dot] com

Hi there!

What is the apps that you are using to share the promotions? Can we see it?

The initial release will be an Android app named Snatch Mobile. We will expand to other platforms in the future. We haven’t officially released our app yet so unfortunately there’s no publicly available version at the moment. If you are still interested to see what it looks like, I can provide some screenshots with mock-up data.

Any feedback? This advertising service is free of charge and we also will not charge for premium advertising service during the first week of release.

looks interesting,please pm. Thanks

I just sent you a pm :slight_smile:

Wish you luck on your release.
Send me a pm with more information please.

Thank you :slight_smile: I just sent you a pm

Two more days until release! There are still time to submit your apps/events :slight_smile:

I don’t understant what event to submit, how it works

Events could be anything you would like. Here are some events currently in our system:

• Players can receive double coins for a limited-time for an arcade game
  • 50% all in-game purchases
  • Special Thanksgiving items available for a limited-time
  • A Facebook event: commenting on the game’s Facebook Fan page to receive in-game items

You can think of Snatch Mobile as simply an app directory that drives traffics to your apps for free. We do not require any SDK integration or code from you. You have the freedom to choose any events you want. As you can see, some events require code changes on your side while some events do not. It’s entirely up to you.

Please let me know if you have any questions!