[Working at home] What do you do in order to keep focus?

Hi,

how do you focus at home/while working on your apps?

Personally, I can’t focus at all when I’m home - I simply can’t achieve that “level of focus” as when I’m working at the office at my 8h job.

I have to go to local University Library or other library.

The main problem is that I have dust allergy/asthma and I have to do vacuuming all the time; but even when my apartment is clean then still nothing keeps me from sitting in my pyjamas until 14:00, my mind is “blocked”, I keep checking Facebook or other time-wasting sites.

That’s why I force myself to go to library to be with other people - I’m relaxed, the desks are clean and it becomes awkward to browse funny images at such place.

Do you have such problems with focusing at home?

Regards

Usually when I feel tired after work, I read some articles or books so I can chill my mind, but without physical activity you will always feel agitated!

Usually when I feel tired after work, I read some articles or books so I can chill my mind, but without physical activity you will always feel agitated!

Thanks, seems like there is no other way to be more focused…

When I am on work, I keep my focus with music, tea and coffee. You should try. :slight_smile:

Yeah, working alone is good option, but it’s very hard to find that kind of a job where you will have your office where you will be alone with the work. :slight_smile:

yeah working alone is always been great

you would be better to drink a cup of coffee

i keep my vision clear and open for keeping the things clear
thanks

It is very true. I also facing the same problem. When you at home your concentration can not be on your woek because when you start work some ideas in your mind suddenly anything happens in home.
Specially with me. Whenever i start working my child come and disturb me alot. If i leave my work then work will be suffered and if i do not gave attention to my child he start crying and convinced me to stop working.

i am working on fiverr ad focus there

hey Malikk1994 what kind of work you like to do there on fiverr