Mobintouch: The Professional Network for Mobile Advertisers and Publishers

Hi*Community,

Nice to e-meet you. I am Andres, Business Developer at Mobintouch.

I’d like to introduce you to our Mobile Advertising Professional Network. It’s totally free, and you can start using it today.

Professionals from My .com, Big Fish Games, Funstage, Goodgame Studios, William Hill, eDarling, Lovoo, InMobi, Millennial Media, AppNext, Appia, App Lovin, Airpush, TapJoy, Twitter, Glispa*and many others are already members on Mobintouch.

Mobintouch connect people inside the mobile advertising industry. Exactly like Linkedin but dedicated for mobile advertising.

Advertisers*(Apps/Game/Brands) can display their needs in terms of mobile traffic [Pricing Model, Platforms, Countries…]

Media Sellers (Ad Networks/Agencies/Publishers)*can display the mobile traffic they can provide to the market but also the traffic they are looking for.

I’d recommend that you sign up and see the potential of Mobintouch for your business activities, and if you are convinced (which you will be), it’d great if you could spread the word amongst your colleagues.

Mobintouch is not a marketplace, it’s a place to connect with others professionals of the mobile advertising industry. It’s totally free, because we are not looking to monetize for now. We are focused to make Mobintouch a great place for the industry.

To join now : https://www.mobintouch.com/

I hope to see you soon on Mobintouch and look forward to your reply.

Best,