Only Making Money From a Few Users? Monetize More of Your Users with Rewarded Video

Introducing Rewarded Video from Adscend Media:

Rewarded_Video.jpg

Numerous studies, including the recent IDC/App Annie study, show that most apps only monetize a small percentage of their users.
Thus, if your app is like most, you probably are missing out on a ton of revenue.

Rewarded Video Can Monetize Your Non-Paying Users

Rewarded Video uses high-quality app trailers and popular apps to help monetize your users who aren’t making in-app purchases.

How it Works:

Users seeking your premium in-app items will view a short app trailer, featuring an option to download the app. Users can then choose to download the app, or simply continue on to earn your in-app items. For every app downloaded, you’ll earn up to $4!

Why You Will Earn More:

Monetize More of Your Users: Rewarded Video lets you reach the typical 98% of users who don’t make in-app purchases, allowing users to earn your in-app items without spending money.

Videos Increase Retention: App trailers increase user engagement by giving users a fun and easy way to earn your in-app items, allowing you to earn more while they spend more time in your app.

Apps That Convert: Rewarded Video uses big-name apps to help increase conversions, including StubHub, Candy Crush, and Pepsi.

Integration in Seconds: Easily integrate Rewarded Video today via a lightweight SDK.

Ready to Earn More from Your App?

Join Adscend Media and Start Generating Revenue with Rewarded Video!

Hi everybody - I wanted to introduce myself. I am Mike, an account manager with Adscend Media. I am available to talk if you have any questions about our network!

We have paid our publisher and developer partners over $40M in commissions, and have been in business since 2009. We serve ads in over 180 countries (including mobile apps and other simple mobile offers).

Please get in touch to learn more about us.

-Mike