$150 New Publisher Bonus!

AdWall is helping our publishers earn more from their users, and we’re excited to see what our offer wall can do for your Android app! Therefore, we are offering a one-time $150 bonus to any new MMWA publishers who are willing to try AdWall on their app. Simply join Adscend using the link below, integrate AdWall on your app, and get your bonus once you reach our minimum payment threshold. No minimum impressions required!

Join Adscend Media Today and Get Your $150 Bonus

What is your minimum payment threshold? What type of ad campaigns do you run? Cpi? Cpc? Cpm? What payment methods are available? How often do you pay? Is it necessary to have the App on Play Store to get the bonus?

Hey Taimur! Our minimum payment threshold is $50 for both paypal and payoneer. We also payout via wire, check, and ACH as well. We have different pay terms available from net30 to biweekly. We have many different types of ad campaigns from CPI,CPC,CPV, and CPA. In order to qualify for the bonus, you would need to integrate adwall to your app. Hope that helped, please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks Shane!

I signed up but my account has not been activated yet??

We have a sign up process - usually takes 24-48 hours :slight_smile: I am assuming you are approved by now!

Hey Taimur, can you private message me and let me know if you got in ok?