Cost of developing Android gaming app

Hey I am from India…I am starting an android gaming company with my friend…since we are not from IT background we are looking to hire engineers on contract basis…an engineer has said that it will cost approx Rs. 60,000 to make a complete game…so i want to know is 60k fair price or is it too expensive?
Game has a total of 7 levels and can be played both online (with random people) & Offline (story mode)…hope to get a quick response

Hi,

I have worked with Affle Appstudioz, Singapore-HQ mobile app development company and they have expert developers. Would request you pitch them along with gaming idea and get an exact quote and effort of developing a game.

I can also help you connect with them.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards:
Shashank Mehrotra
Marketing Manager
shashank.mehrotra(at the rate)affle.com

Cost to make an iOS or Android App from the top app development companies in the world:

Hyperlink Infosystem: $7,000 to $30,000
Fueled: $100,000 to $300,000
Dom & Tom: $80,000 to $150,000
Softway Solutions: $100,000 to $250,000
Plastic mobile: $110,000 to $300,000

Our passion for providing the very best and comprehensive mobility services and solutions to our customers is realized through our expertise in mobility gained through the experience of a strong 100+ top mobile app developers team that has a career-long experience in mobile technologies and a dedicated mobility user experience design, mobility QA team that is committed to leveraging the unique native capabilities of each device platform.

Mobisoft infotech is among top app development companies which deliver best in class mobility services and solutions with complete mobility lifecycle consultation and custom mobile app development India service along with customization on top of pre-built solutions to provide the best in class benefits to our customers.