$150 New Publisher Bonus from Adscend Media

adscendmedia_primary_rgb (1).png

$150 New Publisher Bonus!

AdWall is helping our publishers earn more from their users, and we’re excited to see what our offer wall can do for your Android app! Therefore, we are offering a one-time $150 bonus to any new MMWA publishers who are willing to try AdWall on their app. Simply join Adscend using the link below, integrate AdWall on your app, and get your bonus once you reach our minimum payment threshold. No minimum impressions required!

Join Adscend Media Today and Get Your $150 Bonus

The highest new publisher app integration bonus in the biz! woot!

You know it!

We’ve had a ton of apps from this forum join us from this promo. To our new app publishers (and everyone else on MMWA), Happy Friday!

Please let me know if you have any questions about Adscend or AdWall!

Hey guys,

We just enhanced AdWall to allow you to display mobile apps only on your offer wall! If you are looking for a new way to generate revenue, now is the time to integrate AdWall into your app. BTW, Adscend Media pays the highest integration bonus in the industry at $150!

Get Started Today!

Join Adscend Media Today and Get Your $150 Bonus

Hey guys, have you tried our mobile app only functionality yet? Our pubs are crushing with it. Let me know if you have any questions!

Why no one reply to this thread?

I guess no one got interested in interrupting their chat, until you did it :wink: j/k

Good question, EliteDeveloper. Have you tried it yet? :slight_smile:

lol. That is a good point.

Hi guys,
I’m curious…nobody have tried it yet?

Litter Penguin, we have plenty of integrations at the moment with mobile apps, some of them top performing apps in their respective categories. However, I think we’ve only had a few integrations from here. I will let any developers chime in.

Thanks Fehz!