[FREE] Travel Quiz

A cool new app Travel Quiz
★★★ Introducing Travel Quiz ★★★

Description:

Do you like travelling? How many locations can you recognise?
By playing Travel Quiz, you can explore the world identifying known places and discovering others which are more remote.
Accept the challenge of Travel Quiz - measure your knowledge of places around the world and discover how much you know about Geography and History. You will have to recognize a destination by paying attention to the details of the picture, such as an important historical monument, the style of architecture, the topography of the landscape, or the clothing of its inhabitants … Too hard? Do not forget to use the wildcards which are unlocked by completing levels!
After answering each question, you can find out more about the destination of the picture by pressing one of two buttons that appear: Wikipedia and Troovel. Playing and learning at the same time is much more fun :slight_smile:
Discover places you would like to visit and reminisce about previous trips.
Remember! Stay tuned for more updates, and do not miss the surprises that are coming to Travel Quiz.

Link to google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.troovel.quiz&hl=en

Requires Android: 2.2 and up
I recommend you to download this new and awesome app.
Enjoy!!

Teachers may use this quiz as an educational app for topography and geography classes. Four apps for a college student to train your brain and memorize geo terms from thetermpapers faster:

Geo Challenge
Planet Geo
I Am Learning: KS2 Geography
Geo Touch: Learn Geography

Quizzes are a great way to reinforce learning. They’re still useful for memorizing and recalling facts. I use Qform quiz builder to make my own quizzes for my students.