AdTapsy - Android Ad Network Mediation

Hello everyone,

I’m Branimir, co-founder of the ad mediation company AdTapsy. I was following this forum for a while and have seen very interesting threads about app monetization. I wanted to formally introduce our monetization technology, answer any questions you might have and provide integration help where needed. I am pretty sure many of you will find AdTapsy very handy.

AdTapsy is independent mediation, supporting major ad networks:
[ul]
[li]Admob[/li][li]Inmobi[/li][li]Charboost[/li][li]Revmob[/li][li]Applovin[/li][li]Vungle[/li][li]AdColony [/li][/ul]
Currently we support fullscreen ads only (both static and video interstitials), and will release rewarded videos in the near future. We have plugins for Unity3d, Cocos2dx and Buzztouch. Integration is very easy, takes no more than 20 minutes, do not hesitate to write to us if you face any integrations problems :slight_smile:

Just in case some of you are not very familiar what ad mediation is, I will make a quick explanation:
AdTapsy as ad network mediation helps app developers to easily take advantage of multiple ad networks, instead of sticking to only one. We have built smart network rotating technology that prioritizes ad networks in a dynamic waterfall as can be seen in the image bellow:

Screen Shot 2015-05-17 at 8.56.44 PM.jpg

Prioritization can be done manually or via our eCPM Autopilot (recommended).

With AdTapsy you can:
[ul]
[li]Fill your inventory in a smart way, combining multiple ad networks;[/li][li]Save time by using our comfy admin panel where you can control everything;[/li][li]Increase your revenue by squeezing the most of ad networks;[/li][li]Observe your overall revenue metrics at our Dashboard and via daily email reports.[/li][/ul]

Here you can find how easy is to integrate AdTapsy: AdTapsy Integration.
You can create account at our home page: www.adtapsy.com

Please, do not hesitate to write here or to contact us via email support [at] adtapsy.com, we will gladly answer all your questions regarding our service.

We have recently newest AdTapsy SDK v0.5 which is faster than ever!

What’s new with v0.5?

• We have added method to check if ad is ready to show with corresponding callback.
  • Significantly decreased time to show ad. Automated ad caching now happens sooner and more frequently, ensuring that ads are cached on time.
  • Updated all ad networks SDKs with the latest versions.

You can download it here: https://app.adtapsy.com/app/integration

Happy monetizing,
Branimir

Hi,
Where are you from and for how many years you are in this industry…As you already find out that most of us here follow some specific pattern in selecting ad networks

Hey NokiaDev, I am glad you have asked.
AdTapsy was founded in January 2014. I must note here that AdTapsy is not an ad network, but a great mediation tool which helps app developers to squeeze the most revenue from the best ad networks nowadays: AdMob, Chartboost, Vungle, Apploving, AdColony, InMobi and Revmob.
We are based in Sofia, Bulgaria.

Do you have a plugin for adobe air?

bobbyr, unfortunately, we do not have plugin adobe air. At the moment we have plugins for Unity3d, Cocos2dx and Buzztouch.

Any other networks you guys recently integrate with?

We are negotiating with few more major mobile ad networks. However, currently we are focused on supporting rewording video ads, which should be released in a few weeks.

Is it Appodeal clone? Are you different?

Definitely not a clone. AdTapsy is a unique ad network mediation service founded in December 2013. All details about AdTapsy are available on our website: www.adtapsy.com.

Payout terms?

You will get paid directly from ad networks. AdTapsy is a perfect mediation service for those developers that prefer to have full control over their ad inventory while staying in direct contact with ad networks. This allows you keep your existing relationships with them and take advantage of their account management.

We at AdTapsy are happy to announce that AdTapsy SDK v1.1 is now available for both iOS and Android! Our latest release increases monetization possibilities by allowing you to mediate one more mobile ad network in your rewarded video ads waterfall: InMobi. Latest iOS SDKs of mobile ad networks were succesfully tested and integrated in the bundle. Download SDK today, to squeeze the most revenue from your apps and ad networks. If you need any help with the integration, do not hesitate to write to us at [email protected], we read and reply to every message.

AdTapsy SDK Changelog v1.1:

• Added rewarded video support for InMobi (Android & iOS)
  • Updated InMobi iOS & Android SDKs to v5.0.1
  • Updated Chartboost iOS SDK to v6.0.1
  • Updated AdMob iOS SDK to v7.5.2
  • Updated InMobi iOS SDK to v5.0.2
  • Fixed build warnings in XCode 7

Important for iOS 9:
AdTapsy is ATS (App Transport Security) compliant, however some of the supported ad networks have not released compliant versions of their SDKs. To successfully build new app in Xcode 7 you should disable ATS from info.plist (note: you should not face any issues in Xcode 6). You can do that easily by just adding following lines:

<key>NSAppTransportSecurity</key>
<dict>
<key>NSAllowsArbitraryLoads</key>
<true/>
</dict>

Happy monetizing,
AdTapsy team
www.adtapsy.com