what is best to get money

Hello.

There are many ways to get money, I´m conducting and investigation of what are the ones that generate more incomes and or what are most needed.

Please fill up this goo.gl/forms/eAEvaIx7l7 it will take just 3 minutes from your time. (I can´t place links now, just copy and paste the url)

When the study is ended I will publish the results like the following example, but I need your help, please take 3 minutes and fill up this goo.gl/forms/eAEvaIx7l7 .

Then I will post something like the following.

1. Doing SEO for other company:
    Incomes: between $250 to $1000 at month.
    Timeframe to start getting money/ daily works: Since the 1st month you got the contract. You have to work 2 - 3 daily hours.
    Timeframe to madurate the incomes/daily works: No needed, you will work for other people. You have to work 2 - 3 daily hours.

2. Re-Sale of products:
    Incomes: The revenues it could generate deppends of the niche, but could generate between $50 to $20 000 / mo. More expensive items generate more incomes.
    Timeframe to start getting money/ daily works: You will need work a lot the first 3 months creating a web site, ranking it and making it social. At day not less than 4 hours.
    Timeframe to get it mature/ daily works: Around a year, working every day 4 hours at less. At day not les than 4 hours

3. Freelance Article writting:
    Incomes: Between: $300 to $500
    Timeframe to start getting money/ daily works: Since the time you got a contract. You have to work around 6 daily hours

Timeframe to get it mature/ daily works: You will be getting more money with experience and ratings, you could generate $900/mo or more for the same 6 daily hours deppending on the quality and quantity of your articles and the niche you write on.

1. Freelance web design:
    Incomes: Between: $1000 to $4000
    Timeframe to start getting money/ daily works: Since the time you got a contract. You have to work around 6 to 8 daily hours.

Timeframe to get it mature/ daily works: You will be getting more money with experience and ratings, you could generate $4000/mo or more for the same 6 to 8 daily hours deppending on the quality and quantity of your articles and the niche you write on.

1. Freelance programming:
    Incomes: Between: $1000 to $4000
    Timeframe to start getting money/ daily works: Since the time you got a contract. You have to work around 6 to 8 daily hours.

Timeframe to get it mature/ daily works: You will be getting more money with experience and ratings, you could generate $4000/mo or more for the same 6 to 8 daily hours deppending on the quality and quantity of your articles and the niche you write on.

Please correct me and or add the ways to get money you know.

Please fill up this goo.gl/forms/eAEvaIx7l7 it will take just 3 minutes from your time.
Thanks

Hey. If you need some additional money right now you can always get online loan. But still I recommend to search some additional income, for example I work with sport betting, very profitable thing. With https://azscore.com site everyone can make bets on football and win money!