Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    You can turn off different categories, disable specific URLs and even review and block ads on a visual level.
    It is a bit of a grey area overall though I admit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I used to have everything as "medium maturity" in the old system just to be on the safe side with the ad networks.

I was chatting with google support today, and i raised this issue. So the guy said "answer truthfully your questionaire
    it is about the content of the app, you cannot answer about ads" and then he added "but be careful what kind of ads
    you have in your app" ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Yannis I think most of us did it for the low and medium maturity but now it is different.

google should be more specific with admob and ads to block.. how did you chat with google? I used to see a live chat button in the dashboard but it is not tehre anymore

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyr View Post
    Yannis I think most of us did it for the low and medium maturity but now it is different.

I used to see a live chat button in the dashboard but it is not tehre anymore
    There is a button in the developer console (?) with options chat or email. I think it depends on the account
    which options each account has (depending on downloads or something)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    What Happens if you don't fill out the rating? Are apps getting banned? I can't see a specific information about that anywhere...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    If you don't fill out the rating your apps willb e unrated and you willl not be able to update it until you fill out the rating questionary again.

No body talked about sensitive category but did you guys remove all your sensitive category or you did increase the rating to 10+ or 13+ ?

7. Thanks armando thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Today after updating an App, I got this message from Google

This is a notification that your application submission, XXXXXXX, for package ID XXXXXXXXX, has been rejected. If this submission was an update to an existing app, the version published prior to this update is still available on Google Play.

Please address the issue described below, then submit an update with your changes.

REASON FOR REJECTION:Violation of the Google Play content rating policy.

These guidelines apply to all content in your app, including user generated content, in-app products, and advertisements.

After a regular review, we’ve determined that your app has an inaccurate content rating. Please retake the content rating questionnaire for your app and resubmit your app for publishing.

All submission rejections are tracked. Repeated rejections due to policy violations will result in app suspension, at which point this app will count as a strike against the good standing of your developer account and no longer be available on Google Play.

If you feel we have made this determination in error, you can submit an appeal on the Google Play Help Center.

The Google Play Team
    All my questionnaires are rated 12+ (mostly from Gambling and Sexual references such as Gay Chat apps).
    I don't think I noticed any other kind of Ads (I use StartApp and MobileCore) that may force to modify the Questionnaires in other categories. (the app itself has nothing to check too)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyr View Post
    With the new content rating system I guess a few people got that email recently:

Cosmetic procedures & body modification
    I have used a lot of them, also. But cosmetics worked not too often. So when I started to use the chosen cosmetics https://www.alyaka.com/brands/ , the effect was rather temporal. But the organic one of this type is permanent. Moreover, I can use it from time to time and it will not be a problem for my face and body. The effect is great!