Mobile network website - Is it permit ?

Hi all, please I have a question about mobile network, I want to make an application that permit people to send free SMS, by using the mobile network website, they have a website that when you login you can send free SMS but they don’t have a mobile app, and I want to facilitate this by making an application !

And my question is this, is it permit to publish an application that use a website of a mobile network with Google ? I’m going to be banned ?

PS : thank you for all persons that help me, and sorry for my english ! :smiley:

You would need to have the rights from that website of course, and I doubt they would give you permission to copyright materials such as their logos etc.
From google side, there might be more problems but I think there are people in here who wil know more than I do.

Thank you Anteos !

You can publish such app if the site totally belongs to you and your goal is not only to provide more traffic to site.
Otherwise Google will ban you sooner or later.

In your case site isn’t yours. So they can ban you for copyright.

i know a good number of apps that do the same thing. eg Free SMS Sender

You can’t do I framing unless you get their permission and store your app md5 credit in their server as statement.Jason file. In other case, they will most likely ban your app when it is popular.