How to transfer music between motorola and computer

I want to transfer music from motorola to computer. Please help me. Thank you!

Well, I would say you can do that using a number of method, like you can do the same using USB connection, Bluetooth Connection, Can take the help of app like Airdroid to wirelessly transfer the same, you can use the external SD card to do the same, can use Google drive, Dropbox or other services to do the same. Anyway for the rest of the deciding thing I guess I’ll leave it over to you !!

Actually, you can use Coolmuster Android Assistant software that allows you to transfer android data to computer by directly.Like photos,music,sms,contacts,notes…

There is actually the way for you to transfer android phone data to computer. To get yourself out of the annoying data loss happened on your android, please use Android Assistant software to backup andorid phone data.

Dear, it is pretty easy to transfer you can plug you data cable in to computer and than open USB option on your Motorola phone.

Thanks for your advice Peter, I think using USB connection is ok.

I have [b]transfered contacts to computer[/b] for backup with Android Manager ,compared with other tools ,it won’t make you phone data loss , i can not make sure that it is very useful for you , but base on you are going to move data between different operating system , in order to avoid some phone data will losing from android , you’d better have a try ,

I’d like to recommend you “Coolmuster Motorola Music Transfer”, which helps you transfer music between Motorola and computer with ease.

After Installed, Follow these step by step guide to transfer music.

• Run the Program on Computer
  • Install USB Driver & Scan Motorola Mobile Phone
  • Transfer Music Between Motorola and Computer

Touch the “Music” option, you can preview all songs on your Motorola phone. Then you can click the “Import” button to copy songs from computer to Motorola device. And if you want to backup Motorola music to PC, please mark your music first. And then hit the “Export” icon, it will pop up a window.