admob PIN Verification mail send ?

hi afew weeks ago my friend registered with admob , and today the account balanced reached to 10 dollar , a notification appeared that google send me an PIN mail to his address and it will take from 2 to 4 weeks , is there any way to verify his account by sending official document to them , i read some webpages that in adsense u can by using contact us form , is there something like that in admob because i am not sure that mail will reach to him
thx in advance

They try to send PIN 3 times. After last try if you still not get PIN you can send them scan of passport.

they will try or should i request from them ? , cuz i read some info in their help center that u can request one PIN on every 4 week , that mean i should wait 3 months , am i right or not ?

Yes, you should request PINs. And yes - in this case account verification can take about 3 months

In my case I requested trice and then after 2.5 months I received the PIN … :slight_smile: Crazy Google they are using the old POST mail … lol

ohh, thats really long time :frowning:

yes , they r crazy but they r the best between ad networks .

yes,the only thing you can do is waiting.

By the way,if you’re tired of this,you can try to use Mobvista,which you can still use Admob via mediation.

Do I have a choice if I don’t use mediation(just like the old Mobvista)? I don’t want to modify my current setup since I have admob and startapp in my app already… I want to use mobvista add only…

<!-- MobvistaSDK begin –>
<!-- For admob –>
<activity android:name=“com.google.ads.AdActivity”
android:configChanges=“keyboard|keyboardHidden|orientation|screenLayout|uiMode|screenSize|smallestScreenSize”/>

&lt;activity android:name="com.google.android.gms.ads.AdActivity"
    android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent"
    android:configChanges="keyboard|keyboardHidden|orientation|screenLayout|uiMode|screenSize|smallestScreenSize"/&gt;

&lt;!-- For mobfox --&gt;
&lt;activity android:name="com.adsdk.sdk.banner.InAppWebView"
    android:configChanges="keyboard|keyboardHidden|orientation|screenLayout|uiMode|screenSize|smallestScreenSize" /&gt;

&lt;activity android:name="com.adsdk.sdk.mraid.MraidBrowser"
    android:configChanges="keyboard|keyboardHidden|orientation|screenLayout|uiMode|screenSize|smallestScreenSize" /&gt;

&lt;!-- For startapp --&gt;
&lt;activity android:name="com.startapp.android.publish.list3d.List3DActivity"
    android:theme="@android:style/Theme" /&gt;

&lt;activity android:name="com.startapp.android.publish.AppWallActivity"
    android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent"
    android:configChanges="orientation|keyboardHidden|screenSize" /&gt;
&lt;!-- MobvistaSDK *end* --&gt;

Of course,you can use settings to turn on/off mediation,it’s up to you;)