Remote Bluetooth Printing From Tablet

Hello, I’m Yohan from Venezuela.

Here’s my current situation and problem:

I currently have a .exe in Windows XP that prints on a printer via bluetooth.

What I want to do, is to be able to use this exact same .exe to print from a tablet to a bluetooth printer.

What ideas you suggest? I have thought of the following:

Use Bochs in Android to run Windows XP, install the .exe there print via bluetooth, the thing is, I don’t know if a virtualized Windows XP installed in Bochs will have the bluetooth function.

I was thinking if there was a way to connect remotely from the tablet to the PC that has the .exe and then have some software that will take the bluetooth from that PC and emulate it on the tablet to send the signal from the tablet to the printer.

Is any of this possible? It’s for my job, and I have been asigned this project since yesterday, been looking all over internet with no luck.

Thanks for anything you can help with guys!

Well, I wouldn’t think I can help you with this one but ! Maybe other members over here can suggest the same for you …

My brother knows about this and I think, he helps you. Well, I am working on a math genius website about service and then I found your post. I told him about your Remote Bluetooth Printing post. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Remote Bluetooth printing? What printer does that? Is it possible to connect my PC via Bluetooth with the printer also? This would be cool because my current Brother printer has a short cable and it drives me crazy every time I have to print something.

Nowadays even small kids are having a tab in their hands. Even these kids now to use Learn More Here every application in it. So if you are very much interested in using and if you are an expert then you can easily learn new things.