Work with Adwo and Monetize your apps!!

Hi, There

Adwo Android Offerwall is up and running now. Work with us and make most of your apps.

Adwo, founded in 2010, is one of the largest mobile ad networks in China. We have served 3000+ branding ads and 5000+ performance ads in China. We have the largest iOS offerwall in China with 50+ ads being served daily . Top developers can earn up to $20k+ in a week.

We are operating globally from last year to serve the ever-increasing demand from Chinese advertisers. Android Offerwall is one of our new products. With easy and fast SDK integration , you could get the following onboarding benefits:

1. Revenue share between Adwo and you is 1:9
  2. Cross-promote your app in our network

The company overview can be downloaded here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9HxQ8vDc3zxSC1mc0I0bTFUeUU/view?usp=sharing
Contact me if you have interests. My skype: iam.shanshan; email: [email protected]

We look forward to getting start business with you!

Any Skype to speed up the conversation?

Hi, my skype is : iam.shanshan

Hi, my skype is : iam.shanshan

Hi sharon, I’m also interested in your network. Could you share me some number of Adwo?

Hi, there , thanks for your interests. We have 2000+ advertisers and offers covering 100+countries. Now for our new onboarding publishers, we will offer cash reward, which means you could receive 150% of the actual revenue you earn in our platform in first 6 months. my skype is: iam.shanshan, maybe we could share more details on skype. Thanks!