Planning and Design a Android Projet

Hey , I am new to android developing so I want to clear about how we plan and design before we are going to develop an app? Thank you :confused:

Hey,

If you are planning to develop an App, one of the top priority that you need to look is the designing of your app, as design is all about people, the way you design will let you know how satisfied your user is and their needs, that is the reason your designer will ask you the type of UI/UX that you prefer to put in your application. If you hire an app development company, First They need to understand your expectations and requirements for your project. Then they will create a blueprint structure for your app UI/UX design. This will help them gauge the flow of your users as per the goals you want to be met. and then design the theme. Then they go for the final approval. I would like to suggest you refer a leading UI/UX design company process.

one of the top priority that you need to look is the designing of your app, as design is all about people, the way you design will let you know how satisfied your user is and their needs, that is the reason your designer will ask you the type of UI/UX that you prefer to put in your application. If you hire an app development company, First They need to understand your expectations and requirements for your project. Then they will create a blueprint structure for your app UI/UX design. This will help them gauge the flow of your users as per the goals you want to be met. and then design the theme.