HD Battery Saver

HD Battery Saver offers the best features to save battery time of your phone or tablet. When the battery is low or goes too far down and then just tap the app to turn saving mode.
HD Battery Saver governs how the device is loaded with a unique 3-stage charging to ensure you get the most out of your battery. It also has features to monitor and regulate energy consumption.

1. Simple and elegant user interface design.
  2. Disable unnecessary applications that consume a lot of battery.
  3. Kill processes when the screen is off. Mata tasks with a single click. It also shows detail of all the applications running in memory. Mata running tasks to optimize energy and memory consumption. Memory Booster functions as well.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

hello, nice app, where can i buy the source code please ? ( if you want to sell it PM me )
thanks ! :wink:

App Master is the best privacy protector and memory booster for your Android devices.

What do App Master do?
☆Lock: Lock & protect your Apps, messages, and other chatting tools with a simple pattern/password. It enables you to one-tap locking Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, SMS and Gmail, quickly and easily.
☆Hide Gallery:Got a few ‘personal’ pictures on your cellphone? No more worries, a brandnew ‘Hide Your Gallery’ function is coming to App Master so no more leaks ever after!
☆Boost: One-click cleaning up your mobile devices with maximum boost, free up its memory and speed up your phone
☆Backup: Backup & restore all your Apps and settings to the SD card. The backup function empowers you to share your Apps with your friends Mobile-Data-Free.
☆Customize theme:The lock screen can now be personalized with different themes at the latest version. Enjoy your lovely “Night”, your sweet “Christmas”, your private moment with a little “Fruit Smashing” as well as the hot “Cricket Game”; explore and dive into the “Pixel World”, the “Mysterious Space” and all the upcoming cool new themes! - AppMaster, more than a lock.

What makes App Master individual, a newly-developed but the most recommended one?

• One tap Lock/Unlock your Apps, easier and simpler to protect your privacy.
  • Boost and improve your devices’ operating performance.
  • Backup and Mobile-Data-Free sharing.
  • Has the smallest installation package in play store.
  • Track your mobile data usage.

PRE-TEST USER REVIEWS of App Master
-“This app lock is really good, it consumed a lot less space, really light size app it is, well there’s nothing I didn’t like by far, best part is the boost, and good design too. I prefer password lock than pattern though, the unlock is much user-friendly.” —Kal (Student from University of Delhi)
-“App Master look good and clean. Love the lock/unlock idea, the boost function and the inter face for password page.” —Fi
l (Fishman - IT Engineer)
-“Great job u have done, App Master. Most of all it’s user friendly and effective, easy with PIN to unlock, and backup is terrific. Good protect for your mobile” —L**tha (Fishman - BD Manager)