Anyone here planning for native X offer

Native X announced offer to match $50K if advertiser invest $50K. So any big developer planning to use it?

Its unfortunate that so many developers can’t be millionaire now with android.

They would probably be making a mistake - native ads have many accidental clicks.

NativeX will manage the partner’s burst campaign by creating the media plan, managing the ad buy, and supplementing the campaign with $50K in user acquisition funds.
Partner must implement NativeX’s SDK or API for monetization and be running ads before Dec. 21, 2014.
Ad impression commitments apply, including minimum number of impressions in premium geographies.
Partner must monetize with NativeX for a minimum of 50 days.
Eligibility for user acquisition fund matching begins upon implementation of monetization and acceptance of UA campaign.
Minimum ad spend of $50K required.
NativeX has the right to select the timing for the burst campaign to ensure optimal performance.
Offer is for new or existing apps that are not currently using the NativeX monetization solution.
iOS and Google Play apps only.
UA spend and match must run before Jan 30, 2015.
NativeX may reject any partner for any reason.
Partner must sign NativeX’s contract prior to going live.

Seems like a huge drag :frowning:

I dont think any small developer has $50k to burn, especially on a new partner (nativex doesnt accept existing nativex customers into this promo), this is definitely aimed at medium size publishers.

Besides, this holiday season will be BRUTAL, I already suspended all my CPI campaigns as the cost are going WAYY up, I will wait it out until late January to promote anything. I am an indie ofcourse, so my budget and target CPI is relatively small.

Truly toxic. For small indie publishers, next two months are earning months and then 2-3 months for acquiring users at cheap rates.