Free Marketing on Facebook, Facebook Accounts for Advertisement

We sell facebook advertising account, already activated with daily limit of 250$ per day. If you are interested to advertise you business on facebook, you just need to buy facebook ads activated account. You just need to design your campaign. Your ads start running. if you do not add any more funds into the account even then ads can be run up to 500$ to 600$. You can add facebook voucher of any amount in this account.

[ul]
[li]This account is available for all countries
[/li][li]American Accounts available (work with American IP)
[/li][li]Fore American Account use vpn or vps or RDP
[/li][li]The price of this account is 150$
[/li][li]The mode of payment is Perfect money, webmoney or bitocin
[/li][li]Funding Source is added already (Strong Virtual Credit Cards)
[/li][li]If you are new to use facebook ads account, live help will be provided, Charges 30$
[/li][li]If you Facebook account Get lock, we will facilitate you free (normally it does not lock)
[/li][li]Account per Day spending Limit is 250$
[/li][li]Many Chinese Customer using my account (working perfectly)
[/li][li]Facebook Ads account will be able to run campaigns instantly
[/li][/ul]

Important

1. Don’t touch or change billing information, account spend limit, name, email, password …(only registred ip can do this), if any of this setting is edited facebook will locked your account in few min
  2. Delete all your cookies, flash cookies and change your ip if you using another fb account.
  3. Respect the terms of facebook for example, if you add a site or page … which was already added before another Facebook ads (block facebook account because it detects that you have multiple accounts)

If you feel that you can not manage facebook ads account, provide me your website, facebook page, ads contents, I will run your ads for 500$ and charge 50$ extras as service charges, total ( 200$ )

We have some account with 500$ per day limit, you can advertise up to 1000$ to 1200$ without paying any thing to facebook with this account, this accout price is 250$
I accept payment by perfect money, web money or bitcoin
you confirm your payment, with in 10 minutes maximum, you will get account detail

Contact me

[b]Skype = FBads9

[email protected][/b]