my second income report

Hey guys firstly i’d like to thank you all guys for your tips it’s really awesome forum and such a cooperative community
here is my second income report and the result astonished me cause i have been reading around about how it’s hard in the beginning to earn $ also i read in David’s blog that he was able to achieve his goal which was 1000$ after 8 months from developing .
here are my numbers compared with first report
Total installs about 137k (+100k)
Active installs about 35% from total installs

Advertising Stats
Admob :

Requests: 1,267,523 (+973k)

Impressions: 1.254.916 (+962k)

Fill Rate: 98.56% (+0.20%)

CTR: 1.04% (+0.03%)

eCPM: $0.67 (+$0.23)

Airpush

Requests: 41,825

Impressions: 36.805

Fill Rate: 88%%

eCPM: $1.71

Total Earnings

Admob : 851$
Airpush: 62$

Total :912$ (+800$)

my admob ecpm is low here is geo report

as you can see Asia ecpm is too low and too much requests so how can i improve that ?
i’m going move from airpush to startapp when i reach 200$ due to negative feedbacks and going use appbrain for Exit ad for extra earrings
My Goal is to reach 3k per month and i’m working on it to reach it in the next months
thanks in advance :smiley:

Congrat @Joseph27. I think your low eCPM is from the geos your targetting. Geo is the biggest factor in eCPMs for any ad unit.

Those ad network ideas are spot on in my opinion!

If you’re unhappy with Airpush I would give SendDroid a go. I’ve had a good experience with them.

@A1ka1inE
thanks for your response however i’m not targeting a certain geos my apps are in play store and available for all countries but it seems that Asia countries are top downloaders especially India and Saudi Arabia about 30% from total installs should i use ad mediation networks ? for these countries ? thanks in advance

Fair enough. Yeah mediation using networks that focus on those regions are a good idea!
I’ve been using Admob’s mediation for over a year and can’t fault it so far.
Be warned that if your app gets banned (I’m not saying it will), that you get banned on Admob too, and lose all the traffic.
I’ve seen a lot of people reporting that happening, but I believe if you aren’t violation Google’s policy then you will be fine.

Congratulations on your income so far, and thanks for sharing the details with us! I’m sure you can reach your target if you keep up this good work.

Keep an eye on the mobile ad landscape, things are changing rapidly and companies are going up and down. I think it’s worth keeping in touch with several networks. The networks which worked well yesterday might not be so good today (and vice versa). It’ll vary by app too, so don’t be afraid to draw your own conclusions.

@david thanks for your encouragement it really motivated me since my first post
which ad mediation there are hundreds out there and i’m really lost i was thinking about madvertise for Europe users and InMobi for asia
any recommendations ?
thanks

i have also another question according to Ad Network Mediation report

how it says requests 980k and fill rate 75% and in Apps Reporting requests 1,267,523 and Fill Rate: 98.56% so what is the difference between these 2 reports ?

Wow… And I though 0.30 ecpm for admob was good… You also have some pretty nice ctr. For americas I’v got 0.30 ecpm and for europe 0.15 with ctr 0.25-0.30 on both :frowning:

Congratulations Joseph27! do u mind sharing with us the name of your app? or at least the app type? (game, wallpaper, utility)

theme and wallpapers

Congrats! How many apps do you have in the market? Are all of them doing well? Or is the money coming from only few apps?

wow, I hope i can earn as much as this in the future :smiley: congratulations to you.

Though I am not into wallpaper apps. I think it would make sense to show wallpaper previews/gallery when user is connected to network so that ads can also be displayed.

May I know how many apps you have in the market?