Mobeleader- App Monetization Network

Hi everyone,

How is it going?

I want you to know Mobeleader, a mobile marketing network specialized in ads in-app that I have discovered a few months ago.
It offers competitive rates and pay on CPM basis.
It provides real time statistics of your generated incomes
It is compatible with other marketing networks.

Get further information: mobeleader.com
Hope you find this post useful :wink:

Cheers!

I think that the best when you are trying to sell your product is to say the truth. You are the face and the one to talk with about this service.

2 post, and both recommending this, come on…

Best of luck.

Hi ernestofndz,

As you notice I want developers know about Mobeleader, and yes I work at Mobeleader few months ago.
Here all my truth! Why does this bother you?

I have seen several threats talking and asking for mobile networks to monetice apps, so I think my comment could help someone to find what they are looking for or know about new options on the market.

Sorry if I have upset you. It was not my intention.

Have a nice day and… make love, not war!

Regards

@pauchan is your service come from china? it good if you show out your dashboard with mobeleader

Hi @phuongconut,

How is it going?

1- I would like to do it but I can. I am not a developer. I have not user profile with apps in my platform and I can not share information from our developers.
Hope you understand.

2-Mobeleader is a spanish mobile network.

Regards

Not upset, but it’s not the first time in the forum…

Saying this

I want you to know Mobeleader, a mobile marketing network specialized in ads in-app that I have discovered a few months ago.

Sounds like you are a developer who found that ad network. I hope you understand what I mean. The best is to introduce your product, proof that it’s worth to try, give complete info, and you will get the attention of the developers, not like others, in few days with more than 70 post, spamming every where…

Good luck with it :slight_smile:

Hi ernestofndz,

I understand you perfectly and i will keep in mind your recommendations, for sure.
Sorry for my neutral post.
I have been thinking and I am totally agree with your comments.
Next time, I will introduce myself as a comercial.

Best Regards :slight_smile: