It seems like Airpush , especially Airpush Nick gives the best support

I have been looking for a new AD network to go to and it seems like Airpush Nick is always on board to answer questions by developers. I have gone through 10 pages now and honestly Airpush seems like one of the most consistant when it comes to customer support. So this is the reason I will start working with Airpush adding their ADs to my apps. This Airpush Nick guy seems like the most active customer support guy on the forum.

yep, Airpush is the great ad network. Only reason i stopped using Airpush is it showing EULA.

EULA is also in bundle for GP? I think it’s in bundle 2 which is not for GP…
I stopped using Airpush because they keep changing their payment terms (7,5$ for every wire is not ok) and they have always the same package name for the same dev. I want to make it more flexible

yep, EULA showing in standard sdk & bundle sdk for GP. I think users don’t like this.

Guys airpush had a few downs but its the most reliable company for most devs . also Nick does a great job to help you with suggestions and ideas for giving ur earning a boost . Recently Airpush has come up with A new innovative 360 ads , these ads are like transparent animations that suddenly start over the apps for 2-3sec and then settle below at the bottom like a transparent video banner. It has given me an increase in the number of impressions and better eCPM . i really appreciate wen a company comes of with its own innovation . i suggest guys who are already using airpush and not using it to try this new high user interactive 360 ads :slight_smile: and Nick Thanks for all the support, airpush might have 250 people working but the true face of airpush company to us developers is u :slight_smile: .

Hey everyone, I really appreciate all of the positive feedback.

The Google play SDK does contain a EULA but it is for Ad compliance, and we do see a very high opt in rate for it. We also wish we didn’t need to include it, but it is what it is.

Airpush Nick

Airpush integration sucks. isn’t it @kingloki1991. Too many integration steps makes me drop airpush everytime I try. Heyzap, notifymob and mC have the simplest integration. Guess what mC doesn’t even need Google Play services integration!!
Airpush, Startapp and Appnext ought to drop app id’s and just keep one dev. key for all apps and segregate apps based on the requests they receive.

Hey java, I’m sorry to hear you always have issues. PM me any error codes and manifest and the app id and I can have my team assist.

Nick

I am saying that the sdk needs some modification for superfast integration:

1. Remove dependency on Google Play Services. Airpush sdk should have inbuilt advertiser identifier or whatever it is called.
  2. The need of creating new app in dashboard should be dropped. Just give us devs one dev id and as soon as you receive the first request from a app, populate it in the dashboard using the package name sent to server side from your sdk

The above two will make your sdk super efficient to use from app integration perspective.

Right now airpush asks dashboard asks for app name, app url, category etc. All this info can be fetched from play store using the package name.

I don’t understand your problems. Airpush integration is 5 minutes but you have to know what to do.
I am looking for ad networks similar to airpush but still airpush is better than mobilcore, mobvista or appnext and not compare it to some notifymob weird network (they even can’t make site, images only, now main site is down).

I am talking about the creation of app id which takes time and that app url has to be given within 24 hours and use of google play services(GPS increases apk size)
If you didn’t get what I am trying to say, leave it.

I also like SDKs without creating apps on website (like Notify). It’s faster. The would wish if there will be only dev intentifying & available to set programatically. The same is with google services - it’s useless. I would also change .jar package name to the same for everyone.

Hi Java,

I get what your saying.
I know that some other ad networks work by just getting your developer id or whatever, and just plugging that into the sdk and off you go. Where with us, you need to make the seperate apps with IDs and categories, etc. The reason we do it this way and the benefit is that we are able to better categorize the apps, send better campaigns to apps that are performing well, and send more relevant advertising that is going to perform better than just showing the user whatever ad is available. I know it’s an extra step, and nobody wants that, but it’s ultimately to our publishers benefit. For the app URL needing to be put in, you can just use what will be your final app URL (the standard GPlay address + your package name) in there, and when it’s live it will register.

For the Google Services SDK, to ensure our compliance with Google Play, we have to play by their rules and use what they supply. Once again, nobody wants an extra step, but it is what is it.

Airpush Nick

This extra step is 20 seconds of integration, don’t worry and google play services are not useless like people said. Many developers are using it to add for example google +1 feature and increase ranking in market or socialize their apps.