best pay per click interstital ad network ?

Hi All
i m using admob but i want to use pay per click adnetwork with admob . What is your suggestion ?
Thanks

Hi 1158furkan,

At Airpush, our smart wall which is a collection of various in app full screen ad types such as full screen interstitial, video, overlay ads, dialog ads and more. All of our ad types pay on a combination of clicks and impressions on a CPM basis. The associated CPM will depend on the country of the users, and their level of engagement with the ads. For Google Play, our Bundle SDK also includes a pay per download ad type where you can earn up to $0.02 per new USA user install and EULA (end user license agreement) opt in along with the other ads revenue.

I would also suggest our Bundle 2 SDK for 3rd party android markets, which pays a flat rate of up to $0.05 per new user install and EULA opt in world wide, giving you a $50 eCPM.

LMK any questions.
Cheers,
Airpush Nick

there is no ppc ad network for android. try startappit is very good after admob.

Hello @1158furkan

We at Tapit! pay on a CPI basis. Most of our pubs earn about $0.08 to $2.00 for CPI campaigns. Private message me and I can send you over our stats.

thanks for suggestion have a question i using unity i wan to use startapp with admob i treid but couldnt how do i ?

Notify has CPC (PPC) offers that trickle through from our advertisers. We use a combination of CPI, CPC, CPM, & CPA models to find the best fit for your users and app. PM or email me in order to discover more about our network. :slight_smile:

here it is Android InApp Unity Documentation · StartApp-SDK/Documentation Wiki · GitHub

If you have any questions or any issues during the integration process, please reach out to our excellent support team at: [email protected]. We’re always happy to help :slight_smile:

Thanks for your interest in using StartApp!

Best,
Cassidy