What should I name this game?

It’s a load delivering style game and I’m so excited about this! But I don’t know it’s name. Can you help?

My thoughts:

Truck Load Delivering
Truck Load Similator
Cat Truck Similator
Cat Truck Load Delivery Sim.

etc…

Also maybe game gives an idea :

Davies Delivery Truck Madness

Just to help with ASO I would come up with a small story in the description and add the keywords in like this.

Davy has a bunch of deliveries to make and you can help him steer the delivery truck. Take control of the delivery truck and pick up items and deliver them to customers. Be careful you don’t want to knock stuff down , do you?? Davies counting on your help!! Simple controls and fun challenges await via Davies Delivery Truck Madness. Well now that you know what it about , download Davies delivery Truck Madness Now!!

ASO

1. Davies 4
    2)Truck 5
    3)Delivery 3
  2. You 4
  3. Madness 3

That’s a short example of Title and ASO . If you need further explaination just let me know. ASO is actually very important to gaining organic downloads.

Hehe I really like your idea :slight_smile: Bu what is “Davies”?, It is a truck company I guess… But I like your idea and will name the game like it.
Thank you so much.

Yeah I just thought of a name that matches the game. Also for ASO decide the keywords you want to use and extend the story carefully placing the keywords like stimulator , truck, delivery , madness, etc. ASO is tough and many developers are too lazy to do it but if you do it , you will get many organic downloads.