Anyone selling source code?

Hi all,

This is Katie, some of you may already gotten a PM from me (thanks for your reply too :slight_smile: ). We are going to launch a new site selling source code and I would like to invite developer here who are interested in selling the source code or template to become our author.

As most of you are aware, to get a big hit app and start monetizing from it is a tough job in view of the stiff competition. This is especially true if you are doing a free app and trying to earn from ads, which proportionally difficult given the RPM are low. Therefore, why not taking another approach by monetizing by selling your source code? For example: if you have a great app and launched in the app store, you can then have a simplified version or merely just a template for sale. With this, you doubling your revenue to monetize for all the hardwork you have put in for the app.

You may asked - why then I choose to sell it on the website and not some of those existing one available? The answer is simple: If you have been selling source code, you know the existing site offers very low payout (as low as 33% which is pathetic) or even required you to pay a listing fee before you can sell. This is not the way to help both developer and author. Therefore, we are launching this site with the aim to create a win-win platform for both developer to be able to buy cheaper as well as author to earn more with high payout (with no listing fee). Not just that, we also have the lowest minimum payout sum which to some it is a big issue as they never get their money if they don’t meet the high minimum sum (a strategy which we think it is unfair to author).

I hope I can entice you to embark this journey with us, and if you are interested, please PM me and I will provide you the invitation for you to enjoy the sign up bonus as author which earned $25 instantly. No strings attached, straight forward. Payment of sign-on bonus is immediate and not waiting for payout period.

Please drop me a note if you are interested or any questions you may have. I will be more than happy to assist.

Cheers! Have a nice day!

Best wishes,

Katie

I’m interested. PM sent. Thanks.

Thanks for your interest. I have replied. Please follow the steps to get your sign-on bonus.

Can you post step-by-step here?

I am interested. PM me.

im interested pm me

Thanks mmmkksss! Believe you have gotten your sign-on bonus! Thanks for your support! :slight_smile:

Hi there, PM sent to you. Thanks.

I have sent you the PM, DroidGenie. Please check. Cheers!

I’m interested in seeing what ya have for sale… Contact me…

PM Sent. Let me know ya. Thanks!

Thanks! I have received the payment. Fast service, great work! :slight_smile:

I am also interest, great idea!! thanks :slight_smile:

Thanks for your interest, Shimi. I have sent you the PM of the details. Just follow-up from there and let me know if you need further assistance. Cheers!

Thanks for your compliment. Looking forward for more success with us.

Can I know the website?

PM sent to you, Fundev. Please check. Thanks. :slight_smile:

me too, im me, we have lots of apps/games

Count me in too

Hi Dr Hu, I have send you a PM. Please check. Thanks.