How to make an android app of a website?

Hello Everyone,

I have a project to make an android app of website. So I want your suggestion that how can I make an effective app of a website and also give me suggestion about designing. Should a app have same designing as website have?

There are some sort of best practises for apps.

Easiest way is to just make the website mobile capable (you can do this also with stylesheets, depends on site) on just display it in a webform in an app. The site will work on any mobile device. And you can easily make an app for different plattforms.

The other thing is to use any existing interfcaes, json, xml, etc - use the information to fill the App UI with that.

Two approaches - as always in developing - there is no 1-for-all-solution :slight_smile:

Also there may be some frameworks which gives you help and being multiplatform - but I know none of them

Thanks for reply. I appreciate your suggestion.

Well, I was looking at the signature in your post and guess what as I have expected it has landed me over to the some page of company i.e mobile application development company. I will say if you still don’t know how then I guess you must be having a hard time with !!! but if you are still searching for the answer then let me help you out on this, try searching for the Google for “make android app of website” and the very first search result can help you out with the mobile application development process. :cool: